‹ Prequel: Issues
Status: Sequel!

Gorgeous Nightmare

The Letter

“What happened?” I watched curiously from my spot on the couch.

“Who’s he talking to?” I asked Max whose shoulder I was using as my pillow at the moment.

He shrugged.

“I haven’t checked my mail yet so I don’t know if I got your letter… Ok, I’ll check then get back to you… Ok… bye.”

“Dad, who was that?” I asked.

“Adoption agency, I gotta check the mail real quick.” I watched him walk outside and waited.

The mail box was just at the end of the driveway so it shouldn’t be taking him so long, I shrugged it off thinking he was probably reading the letter outside.

I started to feel uneasy and I stood up. Max watched me walk to the kitchen and followed me.

“Lee what’s wrong?” He asked as I looked out the kitchen window to try and see my dad.

“I don’t know,” I muttered.

I watched my dad walk back to the house and I braced myself, Max sensed my mood change and stood behind me protectively even though we both had no reason to be this way. Slowly the door opened and in walked my dad, his sunglasses hiding his emotion.

I hadn’t those things; I wanna see what he’s thinking.

A letter was tucked tightly in his hand and the other shut slammed the door, I jumped suddenly at the noise and backed towards Max.

“Max,” Rob whispered.

We waited from him to finish.

“Leave us alone please; I have to talk to Lily.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but drama IS on it's way SOON.
;)
Comment & Subscribe.
-Neche