‹ Prequel: Issues
Status: Sequel!

Gorgeous Nightmare

Luke Winters

My heart pounded into my chest as I waited for Max to answer.

“No,” My eyes widened as I gave him a quick glance.

He wore a determined look and I looked back to see my dad glaring. I could tell by how the side of his eyes and his brows wrinkled.

“What?” He asked a little more edge to his tone than before.

“You heard me; you seem upset ad I’m not leaving Lily alone with you.” I watched Rob’s fist clench and unclench and I knew at any moment he’d probably take a swing at Max.

“Max,” My voice creaked just above a whisper.

I could feel his worried gaze on me but dared not look away from Rob.

“I’ll be fine, just go.” I said.

I didn’t want him and Rob to fight. I could handle myself around angry guys and I think I could handle myself alone with Rob right now even if I didn’t want to.

“No way.” Max protested and I dared him a glance.

“Please?” I begged eyes pleading, his gaze softened and finally he nodded before slowly walking away.

I took a deep breath and look back at Rob, waiting for whatever was to come. He pulled the letter back up to his eyes and sighed before slapping it down to the table in anger.

“Do you know what this is?” He asked and I shook my head.

“It’s from the adoption agency. They did background checks on both of us.” My heart stopped, what did they find out?

He looked at me like it was my turn to speak but I couldn’t bring myself to even open my mouth. I could feel a sob pushing its way to my throat at this very moment and I didn’t wanna cry without knowing exactly what he was upset about.

He finally continued when he saw I wasn’t responding.

“Lily I know all about Luke Winters and he was contacted, expect him here soon, very soon.” My mouth fell open in shock and I swear the world around me crushed.

That was the last thing I wanted to hear.
♠ ♠ ♠
short but important :3
Luke's pics in the characters page, any guesses on who he his?

Comment and Subscribe
-Neche