‹ Prequel: Issues
Status: Sequel!

Gorgeous Nightmare

Falling

“Wh-W-What?” My voice cracked and my body shook with sobs I couldn’t hold in anymore.

“You heard me,” Rob sighed calmly.

“I can’t believe you lied to me.” He spit the word.

“Y-You don’t under-stand. I h-had to…” I tried to reason.

“No you didn’t!” I jumped slightly at his voice.

He was yelling and I started to cry harder. I hiccupped trying my hardest to breathe.

“How could you lie about something this serious?!” I shrunk away from him suddenly wishing Max had stayed. “I thought you had no one.” He said through clench teeth.

“I-I didn’t,” I reasoned.

“You didn’t? You didn’t?!” He roared and I shook again looking down.

“What the hell’s going on?” Craig stood in the entrance of the kitchen; we both didn’t notice him come in through the yelling.

“Craig leave please,” Rob sighed and I looked at him with pleading tear filled eyes.

He gave me a look of concern before turning back to Rob.

“No,” Rob looked at him shocked.

“What?” Rob said getting angry again.

“I don’t know what’s going on but look at Lily, she’s crying.” Rob looked at me as if to notice for the first time that I was in fact crying.

Another sob broke out as I saw his body soften just a little.

“Now what’s going on?” Craig tried again and Rob’s anger visibly returned.

He looked over at me with a glare and I shook again letting another sob escape, Craig also looked at me waiting for the answer.

“Ask Lily Winters,” He spit the name and walked off.

Hearing it made me break even more. Whereas before the world around me fell, this time I did too.

“Ahh!” I screamed in pain as my knees grew weak, causing me to fell onto them. My mouth opened and only painful sobs left, I couldn’t see anything through all the tears, couldn’t hear anything outside of my screams, and couldn’t feel anything besides my own heart shattering.

I could vaguely feel arms go around me and hold me in my place.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but another set up; i think the nextone you'll find out who Luke is.
Any more guesses?
Uncle? Brother maybe?! xD
-Neche