I Hate Everything About You

^*::-Part One!-::*^

Character Name: Dylan Winters

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Physical distinguishing marks:Dylan has a scar that looks like a claw mark over her right eye.

Personal Appearance: Dylan has long black hair with blonde highlight. Her skin is tan and smooth with piercing gold/hazel eyes. Her body is built but she still has a feminine look to her. Her height stand to about 5”2; yes, she is short.

Personality: Dylan’s personality is slightly cold and distant but once she warms up to someone she can be great fun. She finds it easy to impress anyone that she comes in contact with. At work she is sometimes referred to as “Woman with a Thousand faces” She finds it hard to work with other elementals that don’t belong to her direct group which only consists of four people.

Element: Dylan’s element is earth. Her earth like ability is so advanced she is the leader of her group. She finds that in the winter her powers die down and she goes into a sleepy like state. During this period she is in her room sleeping; on missions she would find it hard to focused or use any type of earth abilities.

Character Name: Voltaire Zielinski

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Physical distinguishing marks: Voltaire is well know for his scar on his right hand that goes from the wrist to about half the forearm and he also has a burn mark on his right forearm.

Personal Appearance: Voltaire is white with a mild tan. He is 6 ft with black hair. He has striking deep brown eyes. His body is average, his face is somewhat emotionless. He has a crew cut style that he likes to keep with his hair.

Personality: He is respectful to most people, He doesn't get mad often. He is very laid back, he has a low self confidence, and is protective over friends. Even with Voltaire's low self confidence he has been and remains the leader of his group.

Element: Voltaire's element is the mighty wind. Many times people don't notice the air that fills their lungs or the breeze that plays with their skin. Well, after you meet Voltaire you might think twice when talking down to someone infront of him that he cares about. Wind or air is one of the highly trusted elements of the group. Durring summer he find it hard to breath with the intense heat taking away the cool air that fills his lungs. When in the summer missions or a huge task for him. You'll find him in a cooled of room or maybe under a tree trying to get air.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol, okay, so I hope you like it. MOMO!! LoVe YoU!!!!!