I Hate Everything About You

^*::-Part Two!-::*^

Voltaire Zielinski POV

Voltaire sat in his room reading a book, slowly he flipped the page as his eyes scanned the page carefully. Suddenly, a red alarm went off and he heard a voice over the loud speaker that was placed right about his head.

"Group Silent, go to level A," said the voice. He stood up and walked out of his room and into the hallway. The hallway was cold and bleak. The metal ceiling and floor gave most an eerie feeling. The hallway was dark and long but that didn’t stop him from walking towards his destination. He almost found the darkness comfortable.

Once inside he saw his full team of three others sitting at a long table with Joker the head of the government defense. He took a seat and looked at Joker. Joker on the other hand doesn't look at Voltaire but he does turn around and the lights go off. Joker lifted his arm and he heard a click. A screen on the wall popped up and Voltaire saw a building that was on fire. Joker turned around and looked at Voltaire‘s team with a stern look on his face.

"This is the white house, it was attacked by a Russian Soldier" said Joker while looking at Voltaire directly with a hard stare. Voltaire looked at Joker with an unaffected glance while slumped in his chair.

"Joker, this soldier, was he an elemental?," Voltaire said as he watched Joker, who was now watching the screen.

"Indeed, THEY were, Elementals," Joker click another button and the screen blinked with a bright flash. There was a the fire Elemental that dared to attack this country. With his eyes locked on the screen which had a new Elemental with raven black hair and high lights leading the team ,he spoke.

"When do we move out?," This time Joker turned to look at Voltaire.

"Immediately, you have to destroy the threat against the United States," Joker turned off the screen. The lights went back on and it was time to move out.