I Hate Everything About You

^*::-Part Three!-::*^

Voltaire sat in the helicopter as it flew over the Atlantic Ocean. He never really like flying over the ocean, but there was plenty of wind. The best thing about the mission was their headquarters were in the middle of the ocean; the earth leader would have a hard time attacking him. The pilot made a hand signal towards Voltaire. It was time to go.

Voltaire stood up and walked over to the door. He looked back at everyone, everyone was in a black cat jumpsuits. The jumpsuits were made of a special protection rubber to protect against water and wind elements. Out in the ocean the wind and water reigned supreme. Once he saw that everyone was ready he pull back the heavy latch and the door flew open with a hard slam. Voltaire jumped out plane and into the air. He closed his eyes and drifted in the air like a feather then landed gently on the platform. While the others fell or slammed into it.

Voltaire looked at his group then saw the entrance and ran for it while pulling out a small bomb from his suit. The moment he bit on the pin a leg came out and round house kicked in the face knocking the small bomb out of his hand and it rolled off somewhere. The kick was solid and painful. Voltaire was on his knees as he held his face; light blood dripped from his nose. He looked at the one who kicked him and saw a smiling girl with black hair and a leg that look like stone in a way. The stone look disappeared as she smiled at him brightly.

“I don’t like hitting girls, but I’ll pretend you’re not!” Voltaire said while forcing a wind like punch into the girls lower body sending her back 20 feet. She looked at him with a smile as she skin rippled like a stone that was just polished. Everything about her seemed rather cocky but even she noticed that his punch had broke pieces of her stone armor.

Voltaire smiled at the girl as water wrapped around her neck like a noose then wrapped around body like a coffin and squeezed her tightly. The stone covering her shattered as she struggled around for air. Her body thrash around like a wild animal her eyes glared at the element on Voltaire’s team then grinned ever so slightly. Bolders from the bottom of the ocean finally made their way to the top of the water and slammed into anyone not on her team. The bolder left large dents in the side of the platform but left larger marks on the people they hit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, this is fun, I get to beat up my lover and I control what he does!! Hahaha, love you!