Status: Comments Please!

Do You Understand Who I Am? Do You Wanna Know?

Nine;

The next few days where a blast. Me and Alex were slowly getting even closer than we were before, and that made me the happiest girl in the world.

“Hey baby.” Alex smiled as he sat next to me in my tent, kissing my cheek softly before patting his lap. I got up and rolled my eyes softly as I sat down on his lap. Alex and mines relationship was no secret around warped, Practically everyone knew and I’d even got a couple of death threats. But then again, so had he from my obsessed fans.

“Hello babe.” I whispered as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Are you on stage today?” He asked curiously and I shook my head.

“Nope, I’m not. Are you?” I asked and he nodded his head softly as he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist.

“Sadly yes.. I’d rather be out her with you.” He said with a pout and I giggled softly as I ran my fingers over his lips before replacing them with my own lips. I kissed him softly and pulled away seconds later, patiently waiting for the butterflies in her tummy to cease. “But.. I wrote you a song..” He whispered with a light blush and I smiled softly.

“Really?” I asked in shock and he nodded his head softly.

“I want to show you later, on stage. Will you come on with me?” He asked with a grin and I smiled softly as I nodded. “I wrote it a while ago.. When I first actually saw you.. So.. It’s kinda about how sexy I thought you where.” He explained before adding. “But the second one, I‘ll be doing a cover for you..” He chuckled and I smiled softly as I kissed his lips softly yet passionately.

“I can’t wait babe.” I smiled and I honestly couldn’t. No one had ever written me a song before..

------

I smiled from the side of the stage as Alex sauntered on, looking extremely nervous.

“Hey guys!” He screamed into the microphone and the crowd went wild. “I’m sure you guys have heard about me and Miss Francine Scott dating..” He said and some girls boo’d while others Awwh’d. “Well.. I wrote this song for her before I even knew her.. I promised her I’d play it so here it is. This is called lost in stereo.” He said and the band started playing straight away. I smiled as I heard Alex’s voice blast through the speakers.

Lost in stereo, lost in stereo
Lost in stereo, lost in stereo

She works for the weekend
Mix tape of her favorite bands
Tearin' up the radio
Lost in the stereo's sound

She's trouble in a tank top
Pretty little time bomb
Blowin' up
Take you down
Living in the radio
Lost in the stereo's sound

She's dancing alone
I'm ready to go
But she's so
(Lost in stereo, lost in stereo)
She's out of control
So beautiful
(In stereo, lost in stereo)
And I've been
Waiting for so long
But she'll never know
I'm losing hope
'Cause she's so
(Lost in stereo, lost in stereo)
(Lost in stereo, lost in stereo)

Shakedown on a Saturday
Sit back, gotta catch my breath
'Cause every time I see her
Know she's gonna take it back somehow

Tattoos and a switchblade attitude
Snakebite heart with a bubblegum smile
Sex in stereo
Don't turn the radio dial

She's dancing alone
I'm ready to go
But she's so
(Lost in stereo, lost in stereo)
She's out of control
So beautiful
(In stereo, lost in stereo)
And I've been
Waiting for so long
But she'll never know
I'm losing hope
'Cause she's so
(Lost in stereo, lost in stereo)

And I'm just like cellophane
'Cause she sees right through me
I know she's glitter and gold
And that's just the price I pay
When I don't even know her name
She's slipping away

She works for the weekend
Mix tape of her favorite bands
Tearin' up the radio
Lost in the stereo's sound

She's dancing alone
I'm ready to go
But she's so
(Lost in stereo, lost in stereo)
She's out of control
So beautiful
(In stereo, lost in stereo)
And I've been
Waiting for so long
But she'll never know
I'm losing hope
'Cause she's so
(Lost in stereo, lost in stereo)


When the song was over, Alex looked over at me curiously to see my reaction. I couldn’t wipe the smile from my face. Even back then he liked me.. So why was he so cold towards me?

“Now, I have another song for you guys. And I’d live the lovely lady herself to come out and join me for it.” he smirked as he grabbed his acoustic guitar and sat on a stool in the middle of the stage. I grabbed a stool myself and walked onto the stage, awkwardly waving at the crowd as I took a seat. “Now, I never thought I'd end up singing this song to a girl.. I always thought It was the cheesiest song in the world but.. Now I've found the perfect girl to sing it too.” He whispered and started strumming.

Her eyes, her eyes
make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair
falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday

I know, I know
When I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But everytime she asks me "Do I look okay?"
I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she let me
Her laugh, her laugh
she hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday

Oh you know, you know, you know
I'd never ask you to change
If perfects what you're searching for
Then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
'Cause you know I'll say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

The way you are
The way you are

'Cause girl your amazing just the way you are..


Once he was done, I smiled brightly as I got up from the stool and pressed my lips to his. He smiled into the kiss and pulled away moments later.

“I’m already falling for you Francine Scott..” He whispered but he was close to the microphone so everyone in the audience heard. I blushed crimson as they all gushed over how sweet he was and he just grinned widely.

“I’m falling for you too Alex..” I whispered and he smiled widely as he turned back to the audience.

“I love you warped tour!” He exclaimed with a chuckle and stood up from his stool. He draped an arm around me and we walked off the stage together. I don’t think I’d ever been as happy as I was right now..

“That was beautiful! Thank you so much!” I exclaimed as I wrapped my arms around his neck and practically jumped in his arms. He chuckled softly as he spun me around, being careful not to knock anything over. Once he put me down he pushed his lips roughly yet passionately to mine. I kissed back with just as much force before reluctantly pulling away. "Let's.. leave that for private." I whispered and he smirked softly as he grabbed my hand and dragged me down some back stairs of the stage and out onto a random part of the field. "Alex.. Wh-" I said but I was cut off by him attacking my lips hungrily with his. It was around six now so it was starting to get dark, no one would see us.

"Your so beautiful.." He whispered as he continued kissing me and I blushed slightly.

"Thanks gorgeous." I whispered with a smirk and he smiled softly down at me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"So, now were alone. We can kiss as much as we like.” He chuckled and I smirked as I slid my hands into the back of his jeans pockets. I pressed my lips softly to his and he instantly kissed back. I smiled into the kiss and he smiled back as he pushed me back against the stage. “Sorry about the song by the way.. It’s pretty much just me saying how fit you are.” He chuckled and I rolled my eyes softly as I grabbed his face in my palms.

“It was sweet strangely.. I loved it.” I whispered as I nuzzled his nose with my own. “Alex.. What’s gonna happen to us after warped..?” I asked and he sighed as he placed his forehead against mine.

“How about.. We try and get out on tour together? We’ll have a break after that and just.. Chill together. I want to be with you as long as I can..” He whispered and I couldn’t help but smile.
“Who thought Alex Gaskarth was such a mush, huh?” I giggled and he smiled as he pushed his body closer to mine.

“I told you, I’m a romantic and also I’m a very faithful guy.” He said with a smile and I smiled back. He was so sweet.. I definitely didn’t deserve him. “I just.. Wasn’t very faithful to my ex 'cause she wasn’t to me.” He explained and I nodded my head softly as I took his hand in mine.

“Come on.. Let’s just enjoy our time together.. Let’s go back to the guys.” I said and dragged us around the stage back to the crowds of people. Fans soon started swarming around us as we walked through them, Our hands entwined as we made our way to our tents. I heard shouts of ’Slut’ And ’Whore’ but I ignored them and carried on walking with Alex.

“Don’t listen to them.” Alex whispered in my ear huskily and the sound of his voice sent soft shivers up my spine. We got to the All Time Low tent and shrugged softly as we realised there was no one there. We heard loads of noise coming from the Traumatic tent and went to go check it out. Turns out everyone was in our tent. “ How about we let these have their fun and go back to the bus?” Alex asked and I smiled as I nodded softly. We made our way to the ATL bus and collapsed on the sofa as soon as we entered. I placed my head in Alex’s lap and sighed as a hand gripped onto his jeans. “You tired baby?” He asked and I nodded my head softly. He lent down and kissed my forehead softly. “How about we watch a bit of a movie?” He asked and I nodded my head softly as we headed to the back lounge area. Alex pulled out a horror film and shoved it into the DVD player before grabbing a blanket and laying down with me on the couch. Around half an hour into the movie, my eyes started getting heavy.

“I’m gonna end up falling asleep..” I whined and Alex chuckled softly as he stroked my hair gently.

“Then go to sleep baby. I’m not stopping you.” He whispered and that’s what I did, I fell asleep in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bleh, Comment?
Tell me what you think?
Please!?