‹ Prequel: Sapphire.
Status: Just getting started....:-)

Echo

Chapter Seven: Well, That Hurt

*Jacie’s POV*

Haha. Idiot.
She was so proud of herself that she bobbed her head back and forth in a little victory dance (to Poppin’ Champagne by All Time Low. GO ATL!!!!!)
Plus, she chucked him in the chin.
Yes! Sweet victory!
Hehe!
He growled loudly, but honestly, she was not afraid ,but giggled, or well, tried to seeing as she had Duck Tape covering her mouth.
He actually seemed genuinely surprised that she giggled and chuckled himself.
And for some strange reason, she tilted her head back flashed a large smile at him.
He smiled back at her, and his eyes lit up.
They gazed into each other’s eyes, but had to break apart when…
Well, when they crashed into the ground.
Well, that hurt.

*Echo’s POV*

Echo didn’t want her to know this, but it didn’t really take that long to get to hell.
They actually could have been there an hour ago.
He just had an excuse to hold her, and he was going to take it.
So they were floating ten feet off the ground with a fan like wind blowing upward to give the appearance of falling.
And when she chucked him on the chin, he almost snapped at her, but instead he growled.
Then she giggled, or tried to, and he just couldn’t do it.
So instead he chuckled.
But what really got him was when she flashed that dazzling smile at him.
And he just melted.
He was hers.
And she was his.
And that was the last thought he had before he realized that he’s stopped floating them….
….and they both crashed to the ground