Time of Your Life

Just Cause

I don’t feel great but around Mia it’s hard to be too down especially when she’s touching me the way she is now. Hands running up and down my naked torso, lips trailing over every inch of bare skin she can find. I love her.

Despite how turned on I am right now I try and make as little noise as possible, and I won’t go any further than this, not with Mia’s brother down the hall in his room. Dude hates me; if he knew I was here with his little sister we’d have problems.

As Mia goes to undo my pants I stop her, “Your brother.”

Maria bites her bottom lip before coming to sit on her bed next to me, “You sure?”

“No,” I answer before turning and kissing her on the nose.

She laughs, “Why are you so scared of my brother, Billie Joe?”

“Dudes a monster, he could eat my scrawny ass for breakfast.”

This causes Mia to laugh harder, falling off the bed. She’s so high right now, “He’s just a big tease. He couldn’t hurt a fly.”

Mia laughs more finding something funny in what she just said. I laugh too. I have no clue what’s going on. I should have smoked more.

“I…” Mia starts, standing up in front of me. “I…I’m gonna get your dad back.”

Fuck. She might not be serious but the thought scares me. My step – dad thinks Maria is a lying, slut who is using me. I can’t have her going into my house when he’s home.

Pulling her onto my lap I give her about the sternest look I can manage in my semi – drunken state, “I don’t want you near him.”

“Why not?” she pouts.

I swallow hard, trying to remember what I was talking about. So instead I kiss Mia’s full lips.

“Just cause,” I answer. That’s a general answer to the question ‘why not.’

I hope she just listens. I don’t know what I’m doing anymore.