The Sharpest Lives Are the Deadliest to Lead

I live next to who???

I had just got the 3d box in my new room, and let me tell you something: the off-white vomit walls; has to be painted. The apartment is small. On the left, when you walk in, there is a small sitting room and a very small coat closet. A little down the hall and to the right, there is a small kitchen. Up three stairs there is a bedroom, a bath, and another bedroom; I'm going to use it for a gust room. Like I'm going to have any guest any time soon. I took the box to my room; it had my posters in it. The other two had under clothes and shirts. I walked out to my car, and saw three guys, three familiar guys, out my car. I walked up to them, not nervous or scared, like some people when strangers are by their car.

"Hello?" I asked curiously. They turned around and I reorganized them instantly.

"This yours?" The one with longer hair that looked like it hadn't been washed it weeks said.

"Yea. Who are you? Oh so familiar sir?" they laughed and he took off his sun glass's. I knew who he was immediately.

"Billie Joe Armstrong. Of Green Day."

"No wonder why I reorganized you." I pointed to my shirt and he giggled a little.

"I see. So... how are you liking LA?"

"How the hell should I know? I haven't been here long." They laughed and it started to rain. Tre shut my trunk and we ran to my apartment.

"So I'm looking forward to being your neighbor." Tre said in a seductive manner and started to rub my back in the same manner.

"Tre! Get your hands off this nice young lady! She doesn't even look to be over 20."

"That's because I'm not. I'm only 18. I haven't even finished school."
They looked at me in shock.

"Come on. Let’s go inside." I turned and they followed me inside.

"Nice."

"Thank you Mike, I still have to get all my shit in here."

"Your welcome. I-"

"Shut it! Don't tell me 'You’re welcome.' It’s too nice and polite for me."

"Okay. Some one is incredibly weird."

"I know. Sometimes I can’t control it. I have ADHD. "

"Ohhh I get it."

"Yea."

"OK. So let’s get back to your only 18, haven't finished school yet." I looked at Billie Joe, and fell to tell. His green eyes are beautiful.

"I couldn't take living with Diane anymore. So I left. Packed up all my shit, and left. I'm done with school in two weeks anyways. So I left." I looked at them and they looked sad.

"Ohh, that's a bad thing. I'm sorry."

"It’s not your fault BJ."

"Yea, but its sad. When was your b-day?"

"The 25th."

"A week ago?"

"No, three weeks ago."

"Ohh."

"Stupid Tre." Mike said and we shook our heads and laughed moments later.