Pretty Little Liar.

Pretty Little Liar

It all started on that one day, that one day. It was a nice day too, the birds were singing their morning songs, and it wasn't too cold or too hot. I took a walk that day, it was six o'clock in the morning on the dot when I left the house. I remember how back in those days, when I always had to be on time for everything, no matter what it was.

Anyways, back to the story.

It was on my morning run when I met you. I remember how your bright red hair shone in comparison to my dull, dark brown hair. It was something different from the everyday average person. I remember exactly how we met; I collided into you when you stepped into my path. Sometimes I think you did it on purpose, because you knew I'd run into you. But I won't ever know, now will I?

Right after I collided with you, I was apologizing like crazy. But you told me it was fine many times before you actually got me to shut up. It was funny, actually now that I think back on it. It was the typical start to a boy meets girl story, but the ending wasn't so happy. It was pretty tragic. After you got me to shut up, you offered to help me up, and in return I asked if you were doing anything right now. You said no, and I invited you on my morning walk. You took the invitation with open arms, and we walked for about an hour.

Before I knew it, we were sitting on a swing set in the local playground. It was empty though, so, we didn't really have to worry about screaming kids and wandering eyes. It was a bit quiet that day, if you could ask me, a bit too quiet. After sitting in the silence for ten minutes, you finally asked me my name. I told you it was Lisanne, and than asked you for yours. You called yourself Trip, telling me that's what everyone called you. I just went with the flow.

We exchanged numbers, and for the first couple of months, Trip was all I knew you by, but I got over the fact you wouldn't tell me your real name. And the times you'd take forever to answer a text I sent you, I would get worried.

You were never really a family person, Trip. You and you're family never got along. They never saw life the way you did, they were uptight. Both you and I knew this. I remember vaguely meeting your family, they were douche bags to you. I never really liked them.

It was a year after we started talking, and I was going into my senior year, while you dropped out of school sometime during our friendship. You were pulled into the wrong crowd after that. Every time I saw you, you were either high or drunk out of your fucking mind. I didn't approve at first, then you got me to try alcohol, but I refused the drugs at first. Soon, I was almost exactly like you, minus the high part. We were always together when we drank or did something stupid.

I lost my best friend because of you, Trip. I lost her because she saw I was getting out of hand, and she confronted me about it.

It was the first time I've ever lied to somebody. I told her that I was okay, that I wasn't getting out of hand. She may have saw through the lie, but I couldn't. I was stuck in my own little world along with you.

After I lost my best friend, I lost my family. And hell, let me tell you, they tried their hardest to keep me under control, but the drinking and excessive lying took over my life.

I tried weed with you for the first time. It was just me and you and you happened to have some. We got high in your basement and we did some things that I regretted at first. But then it became a daily routine to get high with you.

By the time half senior year was over, my parents kicked me out, and I dropped out of school under your influence, yours. Not the drugs, not the alcohol. You. It was your fault.

I got to the extent where I was lying about everything. I lied to myself, I lied to my family, my best friends. I even lied to you once or twice, just to get what I wanted. I was getting worse then you Trip.

I got to the point, where the only thing I had left in my life was you, and I couldn't live with that. So I started to cut myself.

But one day, just as fast as you popped into my life, you were gone. I remember it like it was yesterday, Trip.

The day before you died, you called me pretty, but it was never a full out confession though. After your death, I got a tattoo.

It was a picture of two flying doves. I got them on my shoulder, they were a symbol of the me I used to be, gentle, faithful. After you were gone, I came clean with my family. Even though I came clean, the scars that reminded me of those times were still there, and they would never go away.

I guess that's what I get huh? I should have never gone on that morning run.

But I learned a lot of things from my experience with you Trip.

But the one thing that I lied about to myself the most, and to this day, I still think about it.

I think of how I lied to you, and said what we had was nothing.

Oh, it was sure something.

But I was never going to admit it, not like I will ever have the chance again.

I guess I am a pretty little liar after all huh?
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed that : D
o-o It was my first time ever writing in first-second person.
:P
Critique please?
Nothing to harsh, my brain will explode.