Krystal

Derek

Ouch. My head! How many times was I going to have to do this?

Hopefully enough times to get me out of this place…

I sighed as I climbed the fence, knowing that it was pointless to head to school now. I opened my cell phone when it beeped (I believe that’s what woke me up, though from the low battery it was probably beeping all night). It was a text message from Jamie. “Oh, man.” I felt so guilty. See, my life is based off of helping people. And if I fail to do that then guilt takes over.

I slipped into my house after a little while, backpack in tow. Not I just felt stupid. I wished that I had let Fred have his fun. Maybe I wouldn’t have knocked myself out.
I saw a note on the refrigerator and sighed. It read: We will talk later.

Great. I walked to my room, showered, and got dressed. There was time to get to school, which I was thankful for. Then I realized that none of my homework was done. And then I
realized that it was sport day.

“No.” I groaned, collapsing onto my bed. I was awful at sports. I mean, tennis is really not that bad for me. But still. My partner hated me! His name was Joseph (never, ever Joe, don’t ask), and he’s one of those people that you whose really smart but also athletic. I kind of felt tiny and puny next to him.

I stood up and changed into my uniform before heading to school, thankfully avoiding Fred on the way. I also got to school on time. These things must have been bonuses for sleeping in the forest all night. I had no other way to describe it.
I avoided people in the hallway and headed straight for my sport. Joseph was already there, impatiently waiting and pacing. I walked over and greeted him.

“Hi.”

“Whoa, what happened to you?”

Oh, and he can be quite frank sometimes.

“Nothing. Just, tripped and fell.”

“Huh.” He raised an eyebrow but didn’t say a word. “Well, you better be ready for a busy day! I sure am.”

“Uh, I guess.”

Of course, he was like a one man hurricane. And I was just…me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh! I am soooooo sorry. Having major writers block. I hope to make it better next time I post! Again, I am so sorry. Love, comment, subscribe?