Krystal

Penny

“Okay, ew. Pizza has grease on it. We should get something that’s not so…”

“Gross.”

I nodded in approval at the girl sitting next to me. I believe her name was Terry or something like that. It didn’t matter. The populars always cycled. I just so happened to always be there.

“How about we go get a salad. Her treat!” We all giggled as I pointed, and then we headed towards the school doors. These were in the back, and we could always sneak out thanks to that nerd kid. He did something with the camera so that we could sneak out. I snorted, thinking of the reason he did it. Apparently he had a little crush on that Victoria girl. I don’t know why he thought he had a chance. Then a thought occurred to me.

“Where is our little Vicky anyway?” I asked, looking around.

“Don’t even bother.”

I saw another girl, Jasmine, running to catch up with us. “She’s hanging out with the new girl now.”

“Loser.” I muttered, before smirking. “It does seem as if we have some new fresh meat though.
This will be fun.”

The other girls erupted in laughter. I did too, but it felt like a weight in my chest. I didn’t really like being mean, but it was in my nature now. It was so automatic that sometimes it admittedly made me sick.

“Come on. Let’s take off before we get in trouble.” Somebody said.

“We already are in trouble.” I corrected with a smirk. “But it doesn’t matter.”

Everyone hopped into somebody’s car. I didn’t know who. It was probably one of the new ones, eager to show her status. I watched as the trees rolled past, wondering what could be so dangerous out there in the forest that people would block it off. I would love to be able to go out there and explore. The territory seemed very…interesting.

I pulled a compact mirror out of my purse, chatting with other girls as I applied a fresh coat of lip gloss. Maybe if the waiter was a guy, we could get a discount.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, love, comment, subscribe. :)