Nightmares

Chapter Two

Zeke's P.O.V.
Five minutes after hearing the news I rush into Johns house.
"Where is she?Is she alright?"I ask frantically.
"She's fine. She's upstairs resting. John is with her right now. The other vampire took a good amount of blood,"Richard answers.
John comes out of the room looking tired. He walks half way down the stairs then stops.
"Zeke, you may come up if you wish. She's resting. We've been checking on her periodically,"he says.
I make my way up the stairs and follow John into the room. Just as he and Richard said she's resting. She's fine. She's still with us. She looks so peaceful. I walk out if the room to let her get her rest. Once downstairs I watch as John comes down.
"We tried to call you and inform you sooner, but you wasn't answering your phone or hers, so we focused on stopping the bleeding so she didn't suffer more blood lose than she already had," Ethan says." Why didn't you answer either of the phones?"He asks glaring at me.
" I was busy."
"Busy?"He questions."Busy doing what?"
"None of your damn business. I. Was. Just. Busy!"
"Ethan!Stop it. We don't need to be fighting each other. We need to be focused on the real problem at hand. HIM!"John says.
"Yea, whatever." Ethan says.
Just as I'm about to say something a scream stops me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry that it took such a long time to update this. Alot of stuff happened, but now I'm back to writing. So expect updates alot sooner. Lots of love.