Status: I am soooo sorry guys! I am having a bad case of writers block.

Second Chance

second chance

"WELL YOU DIDN"T HAVE TO GO AND GET MORE BOOZE!!!!! GOD, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO REMEMBER WE HAVE A LITTLE GIRL NOW?" said mom yelling at dad. Again.
" I remember her, Suzie. It just didn't crose my mind at the time. AND IF YOU DIDN"T GO SHOPPING EVERY DAY FOR THINGS THAT AREN'T IMPORTANT, THEN WE WOULDN"T BE HAVING THIS CONVERSATION RIGHT NOW!!!!" said dad raising his voice
I remeber when I was with my real mommy and daddy and we were happy. But then the car accident took them away from me and I was stuck with these two yelling at the tops of their lungs everyday.
"Can I go play outside?" I asked mom in a wisper
"Yes you can sweetheart." Mom said in a kinder voice not looking at my face
As I walked out with a sandwitch and a drink and my coat they just looked at each other and that is why the people who put me here with these two freaks of nature are coming to check on me. I walked down the street eating I thought about running away from home to find someone who will love me like mom and dad did before they died. I felt someone looking at me from accrose the street. I looked and I saw my friend Emily playing with her chalk and I asked If I could play with her.
"Can I play with you?" I asked her
"Sure." she said back, "hiding from your parents?" I nodded and she looked sorry for me.
A few hours later
"EMILY! Come home honey its dinner time!" her mom called from their doorway.
"I should be getting home. Thanks for letting m play with you." I said getting up and brushing myself off.
"Later Zara." she said
As I was walking home I thought about walking through the woods. When I came to the fence on my neightboors yard I got on my hands and knees and crawled under. That was one of the worst things I did in my life. When I got under I started walking to the other side of the forest I went left, right, left, right and before long I got lost. I started to cry for my mom but nobody called back. I kept walking and then I came to a house. I looked around and saw man staking up wood.
"Hello! Mister?" I said running up beside him
"Why hello little girl. My name is Jace." said the man how was pretty cute with his black hair and green eyes
"Hi. My name is Z-a-r-a. Zara." I said with a smile
Jace chuckled "Well, wold you like to come warm up beside the fire Zara?"
"Yes I would." I said then I remembered moms leasons about how to say thank you so I said "Thank you."
He lead me inside and put me near the fire and gave my a glass of warm milk then sat down on the couch. Then another cute guy came inside and when he saw me he smiled.
"Why hello little one." He said
"Hi." I said looking up
"Jared this is Zara. She found me and said she was lost." said Jace
"I didn't say that!" I giggled
"Well, do you want to stay?" Jared asked with a grin on his face
"Yes, yes,yes!! Can I Jace? Pleasepleaseplease?" I said pleading
"You can stay." He said smileing big, "But to stay you have to be part of the club."
"I will do anything to stay and not go home." I said really happy
"Come here and I will show you." Jace said
As I climbed onto his lap I felt like I was home again and I felt loved. Then I felt a sharp pain in my neck and then I felt numb.
"Am I in the club?" I asked closeing my eyes and laying my head againest Jace's shoulder.
"Your in the club." He said as I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel so sorry for the little girl but she has a new family now.