Status: I am soooo sorry guys! I am having a bad case of writers block.

Second Chance

The WTH Factor

I looked to the man in the chair then towards Jace and Jared all tied up.
"Who are you and what do you want with us? And when I say us I mean my family and I." I said in a stearn voice.
"Now now Zara. How could you forget me? I am the one who adopted you." he said smirking
"Crap it is him." I muttered under my breath.
"Zara do we have to go over all of the rules again?" he said frowning
"No daddy." i said sitting on the ground not looking him in the eyes.
"Thats a good girl."
I raised my hand and looked at the seams in th ground, "Sir, can I ask a question?"
"I dont know can you?" he said smirking again enjoying his game.
"OK let me refras that question. May I ask a question?"
"Fine but make it quick." he said snapping his fingers together
"You never answered my question. What do you want with my family?" I sked slowly
"I just wanted to see my beautiful daughter and Jace and Jared have a little deat to repay."
"What kind of deat? Maybe can help." I asked breaking rule number 53: Dont look dad in the eye. Opps! Oh well!
"This is big people stuff baby. I dont want to get you hurt." he said pursing his lips.
"Yes daddy." I said with my hands behind my back. I knew my phone from inside and out so I pressed the buttton for mycontacts and call the number for my dads vampire friends and cal them saying to be silent and come here as fast as they could. I just hope they can make it befor Sam (dad) killed someone and left me homeless. When Sam talks about someone repaying a dept he means he will A) kill, 2) Sersouly maime someone, 3) beat someone up.
JUst when I said that I heard the front door slam open and in came the hunting group and Jack.
"Haha I win! I win! You dont! So suck it!!!!" I yelled in my dad's face jumpping up and pointing at him. I guess if you wished hard anothe your dreams can come true. That is such a lie and you know it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys but I was haveing writers block and I will try to updat soon. Hope you still love me. I know I love you. Comments? I will take anything you dish up with a kind heart. <3 <3 <3 <3