Status: I am soooo sorry guys! I am having a bad case of writers block.

Second Chance

Where they heck have you been?!

"Um.......let me guess...... your my used to be dad? But thats just me spit-balling here." I said putting my hand on my hip. I know I should be scared because 2 of 2 reasons. 1) He has my dads tied up and gaged on the couch, and 2) because he's in my house! And from what Iknew it was locked. That just shows how much he missed me. But... I hated him so WHY CANT HE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!?!?! OR BETTER YET GO DIG HIMSELFE A HOLE AND DIE IN IT?! I mean in movies somepeople take like forever to die and somepeople die really quick. Why cant he just go and do something eles and just leave me to my new life.

"I am sweety. So come with me and we can go home." he said getting up and walking to the front door.

"Or you could stay for dinner." I asked hopeful. I shot a glance to Jace and Ryan and they nodded there heads. I grinned. They just gave me pramisstion to drain my "so called dad" drie. Carma here we come.

Then I stalked towards him and asked again.
"Why don't you stay for dinner?"

"Um........i'm just going to leave." he said inching towards the door again but slower.

"Oh, but daddy I thought that we could family bond. Its been sooo long since I have seen I said fake pouting.

"Sooo you left remember?" he said almost at the door.

"Your right I di-" I started to say but was interpted by the glass door being smashed open by something.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finnaly figered out what to do with this scean!!! I wasn't really planning on have the dad come in but I ran out of ideas. But I got this!!!! I am also thinking about ending the story. I have the next chapter cooking in my brain but I dont know. Comment? Tell me what you think aboutme ending it. Give me ideas if not. I will give you all icookies and ihugs! I dont have an ipad I just heard my friend seing it and i thought I could use it on you peoplzs! Luv ya! <3 c[=