Love Through The Wires

Future

I never knew a week could drag by so slowly, even with all the crazy antic Anna did that week. She kept me occupied all week by going to amusement parks, yelling profanities at all the snobs who walked by us and playing dare. Yes, we still act like we're five but its better to be forever young then to be a loser of an old person. I was still so nervous about seeing Isaac. Every night when I would crawl into bed, my thoughts floated directly to Isaac. What if he didn't like me? What if I'm not what he's expecting? All the negatives ran through my mind that I dared never speak out loud. I couldn't help but think these things, we'd never met and actually seeing someone makes things so much different. I was just hoping everything went alright.

I woke up the next day, full of jitters. I took an extra long time to get ready that morning. I made sure my sex hair wasn't over done or undone. I put my eyeliner on with a steady hand but I still re-did it 4 times before I declared it good enough. I ripped though my closet to find an outfit and it took me forever before I found one I was okay with. It was a white short sleeve shirt that had an empire waist line and the shirt was covered in multi coloured hearts. I chose plain black skinny jeans and paired them with black sparkle ballet flats. To finish it off I put a black head band in my hair and put a long white pearl necklace around my neck. Checking myself in the mirror one last time, I nodded my head at myself and walked out of my bedroom.

"Well hello pretty lady." Anna laughed from the kitchen counter, where she was eating cereal.

"Do you really think I look okay?" I asked nervously as I checked my hair in the toaster.

"You look wonderful darling. He'd be crazy if he didn't think so." She smiled at me.

"What would I do without you?" I questioned, shoving my phone into my pocket as well as the plane info.

"You would live in a hole and cry yourself to sleep." She giggled at her own joke and then jumped off the counter and put her bowl in the sink.

"You two are honestly insane." Aiden replied as he walked out of the bathroom and then wrapped his arms around Anna's waist.

"I'm so nervous." I sighed, running a hand down my face and completely ignoring Aiden.

"You'll be fine! Now let's blow this pop stand!" yelled Anna and she dragged Aiden and I out the door to her car.

I was so glad she was driving because I was so nervous I probably would have swerved the car into an 18-wheeler. The car ride to the airport was spent in silence besides the sounds of JamisonParker playing lightly in the background. Anna and Aiden sat in the front, hands connected between the seats as Anna drove with the other hand. Every so often Aiden would bring their connected hands to his face and kiss the back of Anna's hand, before placing their hands back down and smiling at her. I hope Isaac and I can be like that. They are so sweet and loving with each other and they could be complete idiots together. That the type of relationship I want. I laid in the back seat of the car and sighed. I was too nervous to talk. The lump in my throat felt like I had tried to swallow a tennis ball whole. I was afraid if I opened my mouth to speak; I'd puke all over the floor, so I decided keeping my mouth shut would be the best option. It was honestly the longest car ride of my life. It only took half an hour to get to the airport but it felt like four hours. I kept imagining what would happen when I finally laid eyes on him and to be blunt, I was scared shitless.

Anna slowed the car to a haul in a parking spot near the entrance of airport. I glanced at the large building in front of me. People hustled in and out, all trying to get to wherever they need to be. Some people jumped into the bright yellow taxis parked out in front of the doors. Other people ran to friends and family, to be gathered up in huge hugs.

"Lets rock and roll." Anna smiled nudging me. I just nodded in response.

The inside of the airport was insane, people ran around everywhere, some running to gates that they were late for, other sat waiting around for their flight number to be called or for someone to emerge from behind the big, sliding, glass doors of their gate. I pulled the paper with all the information, out of my back pocket with shaking hands.

"He said he'd be getting in at Gate 4." My voice quivered as I spoke.

"Well the sign says it's this way so let's go." Anna said pointing to the sign in front of us and pulled us in the direction of the gate, getting many dirty looks from the people she shoved out of the way.

Seeing as we still had a fair bit of time before his plane landed, so the three of us sat in a bank of seats right in front of the glass gate doors. Anna turned her head and smiled at me before turning her head and leaning it on Aiden's shoulder. I shivered with excitement and nervousness. This was it, I was finally going to be able to see him, touch him, hear him, all at the same time.

"Flight 394 from Los Angeles now landing at Gate 4." Said the monotone voice from the speaker.

"Thats him." I squeaked at Anna, eyes wide, before standing up and moving towards the gate.

The moment I have been waiting for was finally here. We stood in front of the gate for about 20 minutes. We watched many people come out but none of them were the face I was looking for. After 5 more minutes it looked like no one else was coming out.

"I guess he didn't come." I sighed, turning my back to the doors as tears welled up in my eyes.

"Ivy..." Anna tried but I stopped her.

"No Anna, its okay. It's just a boy." I wiped at my face to keep tears from falling. I felt Anna grip my shoulder from behind to comfort me.

"I told you Anna, it's..." I started and turned around to face her but when I got around, I wasn't meet by her face, I was met by a chest, a male chest and it wasn't Aiden's.

Slowly, I looked up at the person in front of me. My breath caught in my throat when I connected eyes with the person before me.

"Hey baby girl." He smiled down at me in his smooth voice.

"Isaac." I whispers, a smile breaking onto my face, tears still in my eyes.

"Don't I get a hug?" He asked and opened his arms, smile still on his face.

Without a second thought, I stepped into his strong arms. I wrapped my arms around his thin middle and rested my head on his chest. His arms were everything like I had imagined and more. I nuzzled my nose into his neck as he rubbed his large hands up and down my back.

"You're even more beautiful in person." He whispered in my ear and placed a kiss on top of my head.

"You know just how to make my knee's go weak." I laughed, letting a single tear roll down my face as I looked up at him.

"Don't cry baby. I'm not going anywhere." He breathed, wiping the tear from my cheek with his thumb.

He continued to rub his thumb over my cheek once the tear was gone.

"Why are you so amazing?" I asked, smiling at how sweet he was. This had to be a dream.

"Its a gift." He smirked before leaning down and pressing his lips to mine.

His lips fit so perfect with mine. It was better then anything I could have ever imagined. His kiss was passionate with a hint of aggression and lust. It was the best kiss I'd ever experienced. Pulling away, I looked up into his eyes again. A smile spread across his gorgeous face and he cupped my cheek with is hand again.

"I love you Ivy." He whispered down to me.

"I love you too Isaac." I replied so quietly, he likely had to strain to hear it.

The second the sentence left my mouth, Isaac's smile grew bigger and he pulled me into another mind blowing kiss.

In that moment I realized that I had found that boy I had spent my life looking for. He was the boy I had written about back in high school when I thought of my perfect boy. He was everything I could have ever imagined and more. It didn't matter that we were in the middle of an airport, with hundreds of people walking by us. It didn't matter that Anna was 5 feet away from us, watching us with the hugest smile on her face as she clung to Aiden's hand. The only thing that mattered was that Isaac was here with me now and I wasn't going to let him go. I never would have imagined I'd fall so deep in love with someone who lived thousands of miles away, someone who I had never touched before that day, but love works in weird ways. After all the boys I've met in my life, I had finally found the one I wanted forever. Who knew I would find love through the wires.

The End.