Status: Updates whenever possible

Teacher Is Just a Title

Being Gullible Helps

Of course Jason came over right when Gerard said they needed to talk. To spare you the details, Gerard and Jason are now official. Jason couldnt be happier, but Gerard felt as if he rushed things. He thought that maybe if Frank wasnt in the picture, him and Jason would've taken things slower. Frank, on the other hand, thought things were going great and according to plan. He thought he had his teacher right where he wanted him. Frank thought that dating Stacey was worth it if it meant getting the man of his dreams.

It was around 6:00 AM when Frank was yanked off his bed. He fell to the ground with a thud and opened his eyes to see Chance standing over him. Frank wanted to hit him, but he was too tired, so he climbed back into bed and pulled the blanket back over his head. Chance sighed, knowing that waking Frank up was not going to be easy. He tried shaking him, but that didnt work. He tried pulling the blanket off of him, but Frank had a vice-like grip on it. Chance finally had enough, and went to the bathroom and filled a cup with water. He went back to Frank's room, pulled the covers off of his head, and splashed the water on him. Frank flipped, and tackled him to the ground.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Its 6 in the morning!" Frank screamed at Chance, who had a smirk on his face.

"I know that. I decided to wake you up early." Chance said, pushing Frank off of him and walking to his closet. Frank noticed something different in the way he walked, and it hit him.

"You got laid! And you came here to rub it in my face!" Frank yelled at Chance, who turned around.

"Did I get laid? Yes. Did I come here to rub it in your face? No." Chance said, turning back around.

"Well then why the fuck am I up at this ungodly hour?" Frank asked, finally standing up. Chance threw some clothes at him and sat on his bed.

"Mikey said he was gonna bring Gerard coffee this morning, so I was gonna drive you to school early." Frank wanted to correct him when he said Gerard, but stopped himself when he realized that Chance was dating his brother, so he was bound to call him by his first name. "So go take a shower, you're nasty." Chance said, pushing Frank towards the bathroom.

Frank spent a half hour under the hot water of the shower, cleaning himself. When he got out, he changed into the clothes Chance picked out for him. He fixed his hair, put on eyeliner and made himself look extra good for Gerard. It was about 7:15 when he was all done, and Chance drove him to the school. There was almost no one at the school except for teachers and students that needed to make up work. Frank and Chance walked to Mr. Way's class, stopping at their lockers first to make it look like they had work they needed to do. Both Mikey and Gerard were in the room when they knocked, which made both boys happy. Mikey didnt look suprised that they were there, but Gerard seemed kind of shocked.

"Hey, can I help you guys with anything?" Mr. Way asked.

"Uh, we. . . um-" Frank started, but couldnt get an excuse out.

"We wanted to know if we could do anything for extra credit, because our last projects werent very good." Chance said, saving both of their asses.

"Okay, well, you guys can basically draw anything and hand it in for extra credit. Or, you could stay after class and help me with whatever." Frank wanted to shout with joy when he heard what Mr. Way said.

"Okay, cool." Chance said when he realized Frank was speechless. "Is it okay if we just hang here 'till school starts?"

"Yeah, sure."

Chance and Frank grabbed some seats and sat down, watching the brothers talk. Mikey looked like he was having fun annoying his older brother, and Gerard was getting frustrated in the most adorable way.

"He's gonna notice you staring at him stalkerishly one day." Chance said, giving Frank a look.

"Shut up, you at least have the guy you want."

"Yeah, but the guy you want is a teacher." Chance stated matter-of-factly.

On the other side of the room, Mikey and Gerard were basically having the same argument.

"I dont like him! He is my student!" Gerard whisper-yelled at his little brother, not wanting the students across the room to hear them.

"So? It wouldnt be the first time you did something illegal. And since when do you care? You're Gerard fuckin Way."

"I know who I am, Michael. But Im trying to start over. And anyways, Jason and I are-"

"Do not tell me you are dating that cunt bag again." Gerard didnt answer, which told Mikey that they were, in fact, back together. "Gerard! He dumped you for absolutely no reason, and you're giving him another chance?! If I were you, he would have to cut his leg off before he got me back."

"Well, we have different minds Mikey, and you've watched way too much Saw. Anyways, he said he only dumped me because he was confused, but he's not anymore." Gerard said, trying to convince his brother.

"Fine, whatever, get your heart broken again. Why should I care? You're only my big brother." Mikey said sarcastically, walking back towards the door. He said goodbye to Chance before leaving.

The bell rang, making Chance and Frank leave Mr. Way's room. Before Frank left, he asked if he could stay after tomorrow to help Mr. Way. Mr. Way said yes, and that made Frank happy. He would've stayed after today, but he wanted to be prepared and make sure that his plan would work. Gerard doesnt know it, but he was helping Frank with his plan. And Frank wasnt gonna stop until it was complete.

~
Frank's mom was working the night shift, so he was going to be home alone. Stacey called him, complaining that he barely said anything to her all day. He tried to put on a nice voice, but it wasnt working. She was starting to annoy the Hell out of him.Now he saw why she couldnt be in a relationship; guys couldnt stand to be around her for more than an hour. She asked if he was busy, and Frank being dumb, said no. She tried to take advantage of that, and Frank instantly regretted not lying to her.

Stacey insisted they hang out. Frank told her no about 50 times, but she wouldnt take it. She thought he was cheating on her, but he told her that she was on crack if she thought that. They went to the movies, and the whole time, she kept trying to make out with him. He tried to avoid her, but she was persistent. He kissed her for about a second, and had to hold back the urge to throw up. She tried to shove her tongue down his throat, but he said that was enough. He took her home and brushed his teeth about 10 times. He told Chance what happened, and of course, Chance laughed in his face.

Chance told him to just break up with Stacey before she found out that Frank was in the closet. Frank knew that he was close to breaking up with her, because he was close to closing his plan. It would only take one day, and Frank couldnt wait. He needed to make a stop at the store to get the supplies he needed. The only thing he needed left were a gullible Mr. Way, and an empty school.
♠ ♠ ♠
I plan on there being Freard-ness in the next chapter, so I made this short and sweet. Sorry I didnt update in a while, I have issues with procrastinating. Drop me a comment :)