Status: Updates whenever possible

Teacher Is Just a Title

Walls

The cashier woman at the store gave Frank dirty looks when he bought what he needed. Frank didnt care, he was going to get laid (hopefully). He had to tell Stacey that he was going to be busy after school so she wouldnt try to bother him. School went by at a snail's pace, because all Frank wanted was for it to go by faster. It was Wednesday, almost as bad as Monday. Chance kept annoying Frank, saying that he looked antsy and jittery. Frank just told him that he wanted the day to be over, he couldnt risk anyone getting in the way. Frank checked with Mr. Way again just to make sure that he could stay after. He was practically jumping with joy and excitement, but a part of him told him to not be so happy. A part of him said to expect the worst, to expect rejection. Frank didnt take rejection lightly, so he didnt want to think about that possibility.

"So I have to walk home?" Chance asked, pretty pissed.

"I thought that you knew I was staying after," Frank shrugged, putting books in his locker.

"No! You forgot to mention that!"

"Why dont you call Mikey? Im sure he'd love to pick you up?"

"Are you suggesting something?"

"Yes, I am suggesting that I cant drive you home," Frank said, grabbing his messenger bag and shutting his locker. "Look, I will drive you anywhere you want to go for the rest of the week if you dont bother me for a couple hours, okay?"

"Fine," Chance said, stalking off.

Frank waited a little while for the halls to clear until he set off for Mr. Way's room. He almost started skipping, but then he realized how stupid he would look. So instead, he just hummed a song and had a smile on his face. He passed a couple people on the way and nodded at them as a hello. When he got to the room, he sort of fixed his hair/messed it up. People always said he looked hotter with sex hair. He opened the door and saw that the room was empty. He figured that Mr. Way would be back soon, so he put his bag on a desk and sat on it. He kicked his legs like a kid for a little while, but then got bored of that. He jumped of the desk and went to Mr. Way's. He saw drawings that didnt have any students names on them, so he figured that they were drawn by Mr. Way. They were really good, like professional artist good. They were dark and looked like things from a nughtmare, but that only made Frank like them more. He was so into the drawings that he barely noticed Mr. Way coming in the room. Mr. Way was carrying a lot of things, so when he tried to close the door he dropped some papers, making Frank turn around. A small blush appeared on Mr. Way's face as Frank went to help him pick up the papers.

"Thanks," Mr. Way said when they had everything picked up.

"No problem," Frank said, putting the papers on the desk. "Did you draw these?" He asked, pointing to the drawings he was previously looking at.

"Uh, yeah," Mr. Way said shyly.

"They're really good,"

"Thanks," He blushed, making me smile. If it was possible, he looked even more gorgeous with the pink tint added to his cheeks. "So, um, there's some paint brushes left from last class, so if you could rinse them out that would be great." Frank nodded, going to the back of the room.

He picked up the brushes and went over to the sink. He turned the water on, but then got an idea. Frank smirked, and then wiped some paint on the front of his shirt, smearing it everywhere. When he felt that he did a nice job, he turned around and put an innocent look on his face. He went to Mr. Way's desk, and when Mr. Way looked up at him, his eyes widened.

"There was an accident," Frank said, sounding very convincing to himself.

"I can see that," Mr. Way went around the desk and examined Frank's shirt.

"If my mom sees this she will kill me," Frank exaggerated. He could see the wheels in Mr. Way's head turning, and then he started walking towards the back of the room.

"I might have one that you can borrow. . . " He said, going into the closet.

Frank smiled, it was working. He followed Mr. Way to the closet, taking his shirt off in the process. He flexed, showing off his tattoos, tan complexion, and muscles. When Mr. Way turned around, he dropped what he was carrying, for the second time.

"Frank. . . why- why did you take your shirt off?" That was just what Frank needed; a stutter.

"I thought it would be easier," He said simply, shrugging. "Is there something wrong?" He asked, stepping closer to a shaken Mr. Way.

". . . No, I just-" He was interrupted by a smirking Frank.

"Gerard, its okay if I call you Gerard, right? There's nothing wrong with liking one of your students." Frank said, getting closer.

"But I dont like any of my students. . . " He said, backing up.

"You are some actor, Gerard," Frank said, getting closer.

Gerard sqeezed passed Frank before he got cornered, and went back into the classroom. Frank followed him, the smirk never leaving his face. He was getting tired of all the chasing, so he turned Gerard around and pushed him into the wall. Frank was also kind of pissed, because he's really short, so he only came up to Gerard's chin. But Frank tried not to show his irritation, and looked up at his teacher.

"Gerard, I dont like playing these games. . . " He said, playing with Gerard's shirt.

"There are no games, Frank. You have a girlfriend, remember?" Gerard avoided eye contact, which caused Frank to feel more dominant.

"Stacey's lovely," Lie "But Im about as straight as a circle,"

"Well, I have a b-boyfriend,"

"Yeah, Jason, I know," Frank craned his neck to look Gerard straight in the eyes. "And sometimes. . .we just have to keep secrets,"

He kissed Gerard fully on the mouth, wrapping his arms around his neck. Gerard hesitated at first, but Frank was very hard to resist. Plus, the fact that Frank shoved his tongue down Gerard's throat was hard to ignore. Gerard hesitantly put his hands at either side of Frank, holding him there. Frank smirked into the kiss, knowing that Gerard was finally giving in. Gerard basically forgot about everything; getting caught, Jason, Frank being his student. All that Gerard was thinking about was how well their mouths fitted together.

Frank tangled his hands into Gerard's raven hair, pulling him closer. Gerard finally put his arms around Frank, letting his hands run along Frank's ribcage. Frank shuddered at the feeling, he was always sensitive at that spot. Gerard enjoyed the feeling of Frank's milky skin under his fingers. Frank moved his mouth down to Gerard's throat, while unbuttoning his shirt. Gerard moaned when Frank bit down, he was always into stuff like that. Frank loved the sound of Gerard's moans, but he wanted to hear Gerard scream. More specifically, he wanted to hear Gerard scream HIS name. He wanted to be the one to cause Gerard to writhe in pleasure and mutter profanities. When Frank finally had Gerard's shirt off, he stopped to look at the beautiful man in front of him. Gerard started to get a little self conscious, so he distracted Frank. Gerard trailed kisses from Frank's mouth to his collarbone, not caring if he left a mark. Gerard traced Frank's scorpion tattoo, looking amazed. Gerard always loved tattoos, but he was too afraid of needles to ever get one.

Frank's hands trailed down to Gerard's zipper where he started to try to take his pants off. Gerard just sucked on Frank's neck more, loving the sounds Frank was making. Frank basically ripped Gerard's pants down, revealing the half hard-on inside the black and red plaid boxers. Frank started taking his pants off as Gerard took his shoes off and discarded his pants, Frank doing the same with his. When they were both in their boxers, Frank got down on his knees in front of Mr. Way. He slowly pulled down the boxers, revealing Gerard's Little Gerard, except that it wasnt little at all. Frank brought his hand up and slowly pumped him, emitting a moan from Gerard. Frank smiled, and then brought his mouth to Gerard's tip. He ran his tongue over his slit, making Gerard shudder. Frank repeated the action for a little bit, before he finally took Gerard whole in his mouth. Frank's tongue rubbed under Gerard shaft, while his head bobbed up and down. He hollowed his cheeksm naking Gerard moan louder.

Gerard kept moaning and muttering profanities under his breath, making Frank go faster. Gerard's nails were digging into the wall behind him, making a scratching noise. When Gerard's dick touched the back of Frank's throat, Gerard groaned very loud, letting Frank know that he was close. Frank went faster and grabbed the base of Gerard's shaft, and started pumping him. Gerard came shortly after, and Frank swallowed it and licked Gerard's sick clean. He got off his knees and stood in front of Gerard, kissing him. Gerard tasted himself in Frank's mouth, but he didnt care. When they pulled away, Frank leaned up to Gerard's ear.

"I want you to fuck me," He whispered.

"I dont have anything with me, "

"I came prepared, "

Frank went to his bag and pulled out the condoms and lube he bought at the store, because he couldnt find any condoms with lube on them, and went back to where Gerard was standing. He pulled Gerard over to the desk and kissed him again. Frank leaned back on the desk while Gerard pulled his boxers off.

"Do you need prepping?" Gerard asked, sounding concerned.

"No, I'll be fine." Frank was a virgin when it came to that department, but he knew that the pain would be worth it.

Gerard nodded and Frank flipped around so he was bending over the desk. Gerard put the condom on grabbed the lube. He noticed that it was strawberry flavored, and smirked. Frank can defenitely be kinky sometimes. He put a generous amount of it on his palm and rubbed it on himself. He grabbed Frank's hips and positioned himself at his entrance. Gerard esitated a little, before he slowly entered Frank. Frank bit his lip at the pain, but didnt make a sound. If he let it known how much he was hurting, Gerard would stop, and Frank really didnt want Gerard to stop.

When Gerard was fully inside Frank, he didnt move so that Frank could get used to the feeling. Frank rocked a little, letting Gerard know that he could move. Gerard slowly moved out, and then pushed back in. Frank was still in pain, but he knew that Gerard was enjoying this, and he was. Frank is defnitely the tightest Gerard has ever had, and he was in Heaven. But Gerard didnt want to show how much he was enjoying it while Frank was in pain. So Gerard kept repeating the process of pulling out and pushing pack in, changing his angle every time. Frank's lip was bleeding from the pressure of his teeth, but when Gerard hit something inside of him, he gasped in pleasure. Gerard noticed this and angled that way again. This time, he thrusted harder, making Frank moan and grip the sides of the desk.

"Fuck! Right there, Gerard. . . "

Gerard obliged, and pounded into him again. They were both covered in a thin layer of sweat and moaning in ecstacy. Frank was slamming back on Gerard as he was thrusting into him, trying to get him as far in as possible. Gerard was gripping Frank's hips so hard that he thought he would leave bruises, but that was the last thing on his mind. Frank was still trying to get Gerard to scream his name, but all that passed Gerard's lips were curse words and moans. Frank knew he was close, and Gerard was starting to feel the warm sensation in his stomach.

"Faster. . . please go faster," Frank moaned/whined.

Gerard did go faster, knowing that Frank was close. Frank couldnt stop the moans that passed his lips, and he was on the verge of screaming. Frank was the first to come, uttering a large groan. The feeling of Frank tightening around him made Gerard's orgasm hit him like a brick wall. His grip tightened more on Frank, and he stayed inside Frank longer to ride out his orgasm. Gerard soon loosened his grip and pulled out of Frank. He pulled off the condom and threw it into the trash can beside his desk, not caring if someone saw it.

As soon as he came down off of his high, Gerard started to feel dirty and disgusted with himself. Gerard was pretty sure that Frank wasnt even legal yet, and he was his student. He quickly started throwing his clothes on, and Frank noticed the look on his face, but he didnt say anything. Frank started putting his clothes on, too, slower than Gerard. He kept analyzing the looks Gerard made, and they were not the looks that Frank wanted Gerard to make. When they were done putting everything away, Frank finally turned to Gerard.

"What's wrong?" Gerard looked up at him, shocked.

"Whats wrong? Whats wrong is the fact that I just had sex with my student! You're not even eighteen!"

"So? Its not like Im gonna tell anyone," The calmness in Frank's voice made Gerard even more mad.

"It doesnt matter if you dont tell anyone! We will both always know what happened! I could get fired, or worse, arrested!"

"Well, you're not gonna lose your job or get arrested because Im not gonna tell anybody!" Frank was starting to get frustrated now.

Gerard grabbed his head as if he had a headache, and shook it.

"I need- . . . please leave. I need to think right now."

Frank stared at him for a little while before he started for the door. He was really pissed at Gerard. They shared a special moment, Hell, Frank even gave his virginity to him, and Gerard wants to throw a fit. Frank was going to get Gerard to break down that stupid wall that he put in front of his feelings.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wasnt planning on updating today, but I got a comment :) This is my first guy/guy sex scene I've ever written, and I know a lot of people read Frerards for the sex, so tell me if this is terrible.
This is fucking hilarious