Status: Updates whenever possible

Teacher Is Just a Title

Complicated

If Frank was being completely honest with himself, he was sad. He kind of thought that Gerard wouldn't be so foward as to kick him out of the classroom. Frank, being the fruit he is, wanted to talk to someone about it. But, he knew that Chance would have a heart attack if he heard what happened, and it's not like he can go up to one of the other people at his lunch table and talk about it. That would be an awkward conversation: Hey, you know Mr. Way? The art teacher? Well, I fucked him and now I think he's never going to talk to me again. What do I do?". Yeah, awkward. Gerard was just hoping that Frank wouldn't say anything to anyone, because he really couldn't risk going to jail. He just knew that if he did go to jail, he would end up being some guy's bitch. Gerard really didn't want to be raped.

Of course, Mikey was at Gerard's apartment when Jason said Gerard was late and wasn't answering his phone. Jason wasn't there because he had to cover someone's shift at his job. With Mikey and Gerard being as close as they are, Mikey immediately noticed Gerard's sour mood. And with Mikey being the annoying caring little brother he is, he pestered Gerard to no end.

"Seriously Mikey, I just had a bad day at work," Gerard said for probably the twentieth time.

"Bullshit! You better tell me what happened, or I will tell mom about that lamp you broke,"

"That was 8 years ago, ya little nark,"

"So? That still cost mom like, fifty bucks,"

Gerard rolled his eyes, really not wanting to cave. Mikey started to pout and use his puppy dog eyes.

"Trust me, Mikey, you do not wanna know,"

"I just wanna know what's upsetting my brother, " He mumbled, knowing that it would get to Gerard.

"Fine,"

Gerard was trying to figure out a way to tell Mikey his problem without telling Mikey that he had sex with Frank. After a couple minutes of thinking, he thought he came up with a good loophole.

"Okay, so, there's this guy," Mikey was now listening intentley, motioning for Gerard to continue. "and I like him, but I also like Jason, and we're going out again. But, I'm always thinking about this other guy, and today I kind of cheated on Jason with him."

Mikey looked like he was processing all the information Gerard told him.

"You should dump Jason,"

"And. . . ?"

"Nothing. Just dump Jason."

Gerard sighed, he somehow saw this coming.

"Mikey, I know you hate Jason, but could you give me somr real advice?"

"First of all; I don't hate Jason, I wanna castrate him. And I think you should be with the other guy, because if he's all you think about, then he must be awesome."

"You don't even know him,"

"In the epic words of Johnny Depp; "If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one. Because if you truly loved the first one, you wouldn't love another"."

Then Mikey left, leaving Gerard in his confusing thoughts.

~

Frank decided to skip school the next day, he thought it was embarrassing to get turned down by a teacher. Chance called him when he noticed that Frank wasn't at school, but Frank was asleep. The only things Frank did were; sleep, sulk, eat, go to bathroom and sleep again. Frank's mom didn't question why he wasn't at school, she could tell by his mood that he had a good reason. Chance showed up after school and Frank was still in only his boxers, so he wrapped his blanket around himself and opened the front door.

"Dude, you look like shit." Was the first thing Chance said.

Frank mumbled something and trudged back to his room. Chance followed and sat on Frank's bed, watching his friend curl up in the fetal position.

"What happened to you? You look like the dead,"

Frank just shrugged his shoulders, but Chance barely noticed because Frank was under his blankets. Chance sighed and attempted to pull the blanket off of Frank. Frank started whining and grabbing at the blanket to keep it on him, but in the end, Chance won.

"Dude, you need to take a fuckin shower."

"Maybe I want to smell like shit," Frank snapped.

"No one wants to smell like shit. So, I suggest you take a shower,"

"I suggest you drink a nice, tall glass of shut the fuck up," Chance rolled his eyes.

"Dude, your sexy and all, but I'm not bathing you,"

Frank just dug his head into his pillow, wishing that Chance would leave. Chance just kept talking, trying to get Frank to tell him what happened. After a couple minutes, Frank had enough.

"Okay! I'm going to take a shower, and if you're still here when I get out, prepare to see my naked ass."

And Chance did see Frank's naked ass. Frank didn't care, he just wanted Chance to leave, but that's something Chance refused to do.

"Why don't you just tell me why you're such a pisspot today, and I'll leave." Frank scoffed.

"Yeah, I wish it were that simple with you,"

"Just tell me!"

"No,"

"Tell me!"

"No,"

"Tell. Me,"

"Hell. No,"

"Please?"

"Fine,"

"Really?"

"No," Chance sighed.

"Why won't you tell me?"

"Because. . . because I promised,"

"Promised who?"

"It doesn't matter. Just know that I don't intend on breaking that promise,"

Frank may do many things, but he doesn't break promises. And Frank knew that Gerard's life and job was on the line with this secret, so telling Chance wasn't on his To Do list.

"Fine, dude. Are you going to school tomorrow?"

"Probably not,"

"Ugh, whatever. I'm gonna go hang with Mikey, so if you need anything, don't call."

"Thanks, now I have images of you taking it up the ass,"

"Why would you think I'm the-"

"Chance, it's kinda obvious."

Chance scoffed, but left Frank alone. Frank's mom told him that she would be working, not a surprise. She said her boss was going to let her know about the promotion sometime next week, and his mom couldn't be more nervous. Frank always thought his mom was cool; she didn't give Frank a bedtime or curfew, she expected him to know. She was one of those parents who gave their kids room to make their own mistakes and learn from them. Frank was definitely making his own mistakes.

~

Gerard was relieved when Frank didn't show up on Thursday or Friday. He wasn't ready to be in the same room as him for 45 minutes. Chance noticed Gerard acting a little strange in class, but he brushed it off. Mikey told Chance that Gerard was acting weird and it was about a guy. Chance told Mikey that Frank was depressed, but wouldn't explain why. But, they never deduced that both of the guys were acting strange because of each other. Chance didn't like seeing his best friend like that, and Mikey would do anything to cheer Gerard up. So, they made a plan that they thought would cheer both guys up. This plan? They were going to an amusement park, the four of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Subscribe?