Status: Updates whenever possible

Teacher Is Just a Title

Bathroom Talk

Staring match. That’s what’s going on between Frank and Gerard right now. Chance and Mikey left to go get food, seeing as they dragged Frank and Gerard there without feeding them. Frank was staring into Gerard’s hazel eyes, which looked so much like his own. Gerard was trying to figure Frank out, wondering what Frank really wanted. He didn’t know if Frank wanted a strictly sexual relationship, or to actually be with him. Frank kind of stopped focusing on Gerard and started focusing on his aching stomach. He’s a teenage boy; he has to eat every two hours. When Chance and Mikey came back with the food, Frank broke eye contact to dig in. Gerard slowly looked away from Frank to glare at his little brother. Mikey chose to ignore the evil looks and eat his food in peace.
 
“What do you wanna go on first?” Chance asked.
 
“Not anyfin sphinny,” Frank said, with his mouth full of food.
 
“What about the Nitro?” Mikey suggested.
 
Frank and Gerard immediately loved the idea, because the Nitro had a four people seat, instead of two. So Gerard and Frank didn’t have to sit next to each other. 

~

"I'm gonna hurl," Frank said, getting off the ride.

"Well that's what happens when you stuff your face and then get on a roller coaster." Chance said in his 'know it all' tone.

Frank shot him a dirty look before rushing off to the bathroom, not being able to keep his stomach contents in any longer. Mikey and Chance made Gerard go after him, since he was the only one that could handle puke.
Gerard grumpily followed Frank, who was running to find the bathroom. As Frank busted into the nasty amusement park bathroom, he emptied his stomach into one of the toilets. Gerard walked in, leaning on the wall. He sort of wanted to rub his back and comfort him like he usually does when one of his friends is puking, but he felt that might be inappropriate to do with Frank.

Right, now you worry about not doing anything inappropriate with a student.

After Frank had successfully emptied his stomach into the porcelain toilet, he got up off the floor and went to rinse his mouth out. When he saw Gerard leaning on the wall near the paper towel dispenser, he immediately felt embarrassed. Frank was trying to impress Gerard, not gross him out by hacking right in front of him.

"We need to talk," Gerard said suddenly.

Frank spit out the water in his mouth and glanced at Gerard, their hazel eyes burning into each others.

"Fine, let's start with why you got all bipolar on me."

Gerard sighed, knowing that Frank was going to be stubborn.

"Look, Frank, I'm your teacher and-"

"So?" Frank said, cutting him off. "Teacher is just a title that they give you to make you feel more important than other people."

"Well, still, I'm about 6 years older than you, and I have a boyfriend. You should be finding kids your own age to date, not the guy that teaches you art."

Frank knew Gerard had a point, he was just too stubborn to admit it, so he just stayed quiet.

"I think we should still be friends, though. I really like seeing my brother happy, and Chance makes him happy. So, truce?"

Gerard stuck out his hand, which Frank reluctantly shook. Just because he agreed to the stupid truce doesn't mean that he's giving up on Gerard just yet.
 
~

"Aren't you glad that I made you come to the park?" Chance asked as him and Frank drove home.

"No, not really,"

Chance started to babble on about how Frank totally had a lot of fun, but Frank could care less. He wasn't in one of the best moods, which was only getting worse thanks to Stacey's texts. She wouldn't stop telling him about the party that Emma Rich was throwing, and that Frank just had to go. Stacey just wanted to show him off, and Frank knew that. It wasn't usual for Frank to have a girlfriend, so Stacey thought that she was special. After Frank's plan kinda blew up in his face, he figured that he would have to break up with her, before she raped him. Stacey wasn't used to guys refusing to sleep with her, and the fact that Frank did, only made him more attractive to her.

"You wanna go to a party tonight?" Frank asked, stopping Chance's talking.

"Who's throwing it?"

"Emma Rich, Stacey invited us."

Chance let out a groan of disgust when Stacey's name was said.

"You really need to break up with her," Chance stated, glancing at his friend.

"Why do you think I wanna go to that party?"

"I don't know, man, remember the last time Emma threw a party?"

Frank clearly remembered the last time Emma threw a party. Almost the entire school showed up, so it was a bunch of sweaty bodies pressed up against each other. Then, someone decided that it would be a good idea to bring heroin, and the cops just happened to come. Everyone at that party had to spend hours at the police station being interrogated by the stupidest cops known to man.

"Whatever, man, we're goin' to that party."
♠ ♠ ♠
I did this on my iPod, so I'm sorry if it's shorter and different. Anyways, I'll explain my lack of updates. I entered a couple contests and the due dates are coming up, so they're top on my list right now. After the 25th I plan to update more often.
Thanks for the comments, if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have updated today :)