Status: Updates whenever possible

Teacher Is Just a Title

Nurse

“Are you sure you’re not hungover?” Chance asked Frank for about the billionth time.

“Dude, I’m fine. My head’s just in the clouds right now,” Frank said truthfully.

For the whole day, Frank has been zoning out of every class he was in. He wasn’t even eating his food, which was worrying Chance. If he was honest, Frank would say he’s thinking about Kenny. But no, he’s trying to pass it off as a simple case of Monday. Chance, being the good friend he is, doesn’t believe a word out of Frank’s mouth. Also, Frank was dreading Art. Because, Frank was the kind of person to always think up the worst situations in his head. So, Frank was thinking that Gerard would just know that Frank was thinking about Kenny, and then Gerard would think that Frank didn’t want him anymore. And Frank does want Gerard; Frank wants Gerard more than anything.

“Nuh-uh, that’s your guy face. You’re thinking about a guy,” Chance declared, pointing a finger at Frank.

Frank glanced up from the tray of food he barely touched to Chance, who looked like he was expecting an answer. Frank just sighed and looked back down at his food, wishing that the day would just end.

“Who is it? Is it Kenny? Are you thinking about Kenny? I bet you’re thinking about Kenny.”

At this point, Frank wanted to slap Chance. He just doesn’t know when to stop.

“Chance, for the love of God, shut the fuck up,” Frank growled.

Chance held his hands up in surrender, a pouty look on his face.

“Who lit the fuse on your tampon?”

Frank rolled his eyes, folding his arms on the table and putting his head on them. He knew he wasn’t going to get any sleep, since lunch ends in about ten minutes, but he just wanted to relax.

Art came sooner than Frank was ready for. He stalked into the classroom about five seconds before the bell rings, and took his seat at the back. Gerard seemed to sense Frank’s mood, one that can’t be described. Gerard decided to just not worry about it, since Frank is pretty unpredictable.

“Today we’re gonna work on shading, making an object look more realistic. I’m gonna put three objects on your desk; a triangle, a circle and a square, along with a tortillion. The objects will be placed in a way that will reflect shade onto the table and one another. I’ll be around to help you if you have any questions.”

Gerard started going around the room after the announcement, putting the objects on the desks. When he got to Frank’s desk, they locked eyes for a moment before Gerard turned away. If it were any other day, Frank would be melting in his shoes. But not today, because Frank has to fucking shade stuff when all he wants to do is sleep. After Gerard was done passing everything out, his gaze traveled back to Frank, who had his head on the desk. Gerard didn’t want to bother him, but he knew that he couldn’t give Frank any special treatment.

“Frank, could you please get to work?”

Frank looked up at Gerard and sighed, not wanting to deal with the stupid “I’m your teacher, respect me” shit right now.

“Mr. Way can I go to the nurse?” Frank asked, his eyes pleading.

Gerard thought it over for a minute, not knowing what he should do. Frank does look sick today, whether it be hungover or something, but teachers told him that Frank was a good actor.

“Yeah, let me write you a pass,” Gerard said, going back to his desk.

Frank grabbed his books and followed, glad that Gerard believed him. The other teachers would scoff and roll their eyes, even when Frank was actually sick.

“Thank you, Mr. Way,” Frank said as Gerard handed him the pass.

“No problem. Feel better, Frank.”

Frank had every intention of going to the nurses office, but first he went to his locker. When he opened his locker, a folded note fell out.

Meet me in the music room after school?
XOXO Kenny


Frank looked at the note confused. He didn’t know that Kenny wasn’t really the shy boy Frank thought he was, and to be honest, Frank loved it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know this is short as shit, so I'm sorry. Watchmen was on tv, so of course I watched it. And I still got pissed about what happened to Rorschach, I mean seriously Mr. Manhattan? And, it cut off right when Desolation Row started playing, so I'm just in a bad mood. I'm sorry, I love you all!!