Status: Updates whenever possible

Teacher Is Just a Title

What it Means

“Wanker means masturbator,” Chance announced as he walked into Spanish, earning looks from the students.

“What?” Frank asked as Chance sat down next to him.

“Well, you know how yesterday I called you a wanker, and you asked what that meant?” Frank nodded, signaling for him to continue. “Well, I was watching this British movie the other day, and to put it simply, they use that term a lot.”

“So I’m a masturbator?” Frank smirked, raising an eyebrow.

“Of course you are, you’re a teenage guy.”

“Why were you even watching a British movie?”

Chance looked at him as if the answer were obvious, “Hot dudes with accents, duh. And this one dude had the abs of a God-” the bell cut off Chance’s soon-to-be rambling of a guy’s abs.

~

Frank and Chance sat at their lunch table, wanting to smash their heads into the table. The preppy bitches kept talking about the girliest things. Now, Frank and Chance may like dudes, but they definitely did not like talking about lip gloss, perfume and high heels. But the girls at their table seemed to think ‘Mega Cherry Super Glittery Lip Gloss’ was the most fascinating thing ever. It really is not.

“Kenny looks super sad today,” Chance said as Frank bit into his peanut butter and Jelly sandwich. Frank looked over to where Kenny was sat and found him looking down at the table with a somber look on his face.

“I wonder what’s up with him,” Frank commented as he swallowed his food.

“You should go find out, ya know, since your tongue has been in his mouth,” Chance smirked, causing Frank to shoot him a nasty look. “Don’t get all bent out of shape, I was just being honest.”

“Well stop it,” Frank grumbled, getting up and walking over to Kenny’s table. Kenny usually sat alone and read during lunch, so Frank just sat in a chair across from him. Kenny looked up at the disturbance and his eyes widened as he stared at Frank, obviously surprised.

“What are you doing here?”

“It’s school, why wouldn’t I be here?”

“No, I mean-”

“I know what you mean,” Frank laughed. “Do you really think I care what those snobs think? They can kiss my ass.”

Kenny seemed surprised that Frank would just throw his reputation away like last night’s leftovers. Kenny sure as hell didn’t think he was that important.

“What’s wrong?” Frank asked after a little bit of silence.

“Nothing, I was just thinking,” Kenny shrugged.

“About what?”
Kenny locked eyes with Frank and bit his lip, “I was thinking about us,” he admitted quietly. Frank raised his eyebrow and leaned back in the chair. “I was thinking about what we were.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Well, we had sex and made out, and you risked your reputation to come over here and talk to me,” Kenny said. “I was thinking about what it all meant.”

“Well I can tell you one thing,” Frank said, leaning over the table closer to Kenny. “I really like you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
If anyone knows what I mean when I say "Forever blowin' bubbles" and "He was your son, Tommy", I will love you forever. That's where I got the British movie thing from. My friend really got me into that movie.

I'm kind of in a bind, bros. I'm running out of ideas, so I'm gonna do something special. If you wanna help me with the story, whether it be to help me come up with ideas or be a co-writer, I'm all up for that. It's gonna be a first come first serve basis, because I'm indecisive as fuck. Just comment if you want to do it and I'll PM you and all that jazz.

Thanks for commenting:

Whatsername’97: Thank you so much! You comment a lot and it means so much to me :)

Adommy Lambliff: You seriously make me laugh all the God damn time!

elmoisemo6: Shit, I'm sorry to hear that. But thank you for subscribing!

mydemonicromance: Uproar was the shit! It was my first time seeing A7X, and I lost my voice lol.