Status: Updates whenever possible

Teacher Is Just a Title

A Little More *** Me

I tried so hard to keep my eyes open as I made my way into my apartment complex. Preparing that clay for tomorrow really wore me out, especially since I couldn't stop thinking about the conversation between Frank and I. Something about our smart ass remarks towards each other makes me regret trying to act like I don't care about him, but he doesn't care about me, so why should I?

Next couple minutes passes, I finally arrived in front of my apartment and groaned when I saw who was waiting for me outside with a smirk plastered on his face.

"No need to get upset, honey buns, it's just me," he cooed as he made his way towards me and cupped my face in his hands.

Another tired groan escaped past my lips as my hands slapped his away from my face and walked to my door to unlock it. I was too tired to deal with whatever the hell he wanted. Once my door was unlocked, I walked inside and slammed the door in his face. No need for him to walk into my house uninvited.

I dropped my bag onto the couch and walked to my kitchen to prepare a pot of coffee. Mmm, coffee. Not much as a minute passed, obnoxious knocking erupted upon my door. Fucking Christ, doesn't he know when he isn't wanted, does he?

Sighing, I left my brewing coffee and walked to the door, wanting the knocking to cease making my headache worse.

"Why don't you want to talk to me?" he pouted, his hazel eyes staring into mine past his dark brown bangs. I had to admit, it was cute, but the anger I felt towards him wouldn't let me fall for his charm.

"You know why, Jason," I spat angrily at him, pinching the bridge of my nose with annoyance.

"Tell me what I did wrong," he said, leaning against my door frame.

I took a step back, not wanting to be near him. "You cheated on me many times, dumped me because you said you weren't gay, then out of nowhere come back into my life to confuse me of how I feel about you--"

"Gerard, I never meant you any harm--"

"I don't care, I don't want you anymore, I hate you!!" I shouted at him, shoving him slightly.

"Please, baby, don't get upset--"

"Just leave me alone, Jay, you mean nothing to me," I mutter, looking down at my feet as my eyes water.

"Shh, don't cry, Gee," he spoke softly as his hand cradled my chin. He lifted my face up to look him in the eyes and I was met with his staring at mine with care and sorrow. "I'm sorry that I hurt you, and I can see that I'm clearly doing that right now, but let me just ask you one thing. You say you don't care about me and that I mean nothing to you. If that were true, then why are getting so worked up?"

I stared into his eyes, speechless as to how to reply. He spoke the truth; if I didn't care, then why was I so upset? Gah, this was just so frustrating! My feelings are just so fucked up right now.

I shook my head, blinking away my tears and pulling out of his hold. He was getting inside my head, trying to control me, and I wasn't going to allow him to.

"Jason, just-just leave me alone," I said, turning around and beginning to walk away when his hand grasped my left shoulder.

"Gerard, please. Just let me talk to you," he begged, making me turn to face him. "If you don't want to be with me, that's fine. At least let me fix things so we can be friends."

Sighing, I nodded and allowed him to come in. The door clicked shut behind him, but I continued to walk to the kitchen without looking back.

"You want some coffee?" I ask, finally looking back as I turned the finished brew off and grabbed myself a mug from the cabinet.

He sat himself on the left side of my messenger bag as he stripped himself from his leather jacket. I mentally growled, since that used to be my jacket before we broke up. He took it when he stormed out and left me heart broken.

"Yeah, sure," he replied as I began to pour myself a mug. "You know how I like it."

I rolled my eyes at his comment and grabbed a mug to pour him a cup. It just irritated me how he was right since he had lived with me for so long and I always fixed our coffee every morning. He liked a little milk and sugar in his, while I liked mine straight up black.

After fixing his cup, I walked the two mugs into the living room and set them in front of us upon the coffee table. Immediately, he grabbed his mug as I left mine sitting there to pull out my student's drawings to grade.

"I hope you don't mind, I need to grade my student's work," I muttered as I set my bag upon the floor after pulling out a red pen, a stapler, and extra paper. I liked to write what I thought about my student's artwork, but not exactly on the work itself.

"No, I don't. Just as long as you're listening to me," he smirked, setting his coffee mug beside mine.

"Yeah, yeah," I sarcastically stated as I wrote down my first review of a quiet student in my class. Stapling the paper to the front of the drawing, I wrote down their grade into my grade book and set the drawing far away from my coffee mug in case of a spill. "So, are you going to talk or just going to sit and watch? Because if that's the case, you can just get out of my place."

"No need to be harsh, Gee," he said, finishing his coffee. I picked mine up to take a sip, but almost spit it out when his hand landed on my knee. God knows I'm severely sensitive in that area. "Look, I'm sorry that I hurt you, I was confused then and I didn't want to disappoint how my parents feel about me. You know how they hate gays."

"My parents are Catholic, and they still accepted and love me for being gay," I spat, trying to ignore how good it felt to have his thumb running circles into my knee. "Even with that, you led me on. That's what hurt the most, Jay."

"I'm sorry, how was I supposed to know how you felt when you didn't talk to me?" he said, moving his hand slightly closer to my inner thigh. I bit my lip to keep from moaning as I graded about ten more drawings. "Babe, I can't change what happened between us, it's in the past. All I know now is that I have feelings for you and that you have mutual feelings. No matter how badly you protest it."

I bit my lip as his hand came closer to my groin area, but a sigh escaped my lips when I came across Frank's drawing. It was of two men cuddling as they stared off into the sunset. There was no way to tell who the men were, since all you could see was the backside of them, but I guessed that it must have been him and Kenny. Even though the taller man looked a lot like me from behind.

"What's wrong, honey?" Jason cooed into my ear, seeming sincerely worried.

I shook my head and skipped to another student's drawing. My thoughts wouldn't process clearly, no help from how horny I was becoming because of him. I wanted Frank, but there were too many obstacles standing in the way. But then, I wanted Jason, and there was nothing standing in between him and I except for my stubbornness.

"Nothing," I muttered, my sexual frustration coming through my voice.

"Gerard, it's obvious that you're stressed out by a lot of things. Forget about them, forget about everything. Let me make you forget for a while," he whispered seductively in my ear.

My lip biting didn't cease as his hand massaged my inner thigh and his lips softly kissed and nibbled the skin on my neck. His actions were making my jeans grow tighter by the minute, and I couldn't think straight enough to grade my students' artwork any longer. I gulped down the rest of my coffee and placed the drawings on top of my grade book as his lips reached back up to my jawline. This time, I didn't keep back the moan that erupted from my throat.

I felt him smirk against the side of my mouth as his hand cupped right cheek and turned my face to stare straight into his eyes. Another moan escaped past my lips, but was muffled by his lips meeting mine in a sloppy kiss. I didn't care, I was too damn horny not to kiss him back. My arms wrapped around his neck as his hands began to undo my belt. Next thing I knew, we were both naked on my couch, doing some very naughty things. Things I wanted to do to Frank.

"Mmm, harder, Jay," I moaned as he pounded into me, my arms still around his neck.

"Ugh, how did you stay so damn tight," he groaned, meeting my demands.

He hit my spot on the third thrust, causing my eyes to roll back slightly. I smirked, contemplating on answering his question. I opened my mouth to speak, but he thrusted several more times and hit my spot every time, receiving a very loud moan from me.

"Let's just say, mmmmm, I topped, uuh, every time, fucking Christ, after you," I replied, moaning in between phrases. "Right there, fu-uck."

"You like that?" he said, quickening his thrusts.

"If I didn't, would I be moaning like a whore? Ooh, fuuuck, so close," I replied, wrapping my hand around my cock.

He slapped my hand away, causing me to frown, but was replaced with a moan that probably my entire floor could hear. No sooner that he slapped my hand away, his hand wrapped around me and began to pump me. I was so close it was unbearable.

"Jay, I'm gonna cum," I moaned, bucking my hips upwards to meet his thrusts. I felt him reach his climax and moan out my name, which was quite odd because I usually came before him. Nevertheless, he continued to pump me until I hit my climax, which wasn't too long. "Oh-Uh! Fuck me, FRANK!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, mentally gasping as i came into Jason's hand.

Did I just say Frank?

If I did, Jason didn't seem to hear it, since he continued to pump me as I rode out my orgasm. Gasping for air, Jason collapsed on top of me and laid upon my chest, listening to my racing heartbeat. I hope to God he thought I said his name instead of Frank's.

"I missed you so much, Gerard," he whispered as he was still regaining his breath. "I miss us."

"I-I missed us too," I said, closing my eyes as I ran my hand through his chocolate brown hair.

"Does this mean that we can be together again?" he asked, his hazel eyes looking up into mine.

I nodded, too tired to speak. Jason shivered against me as he cuddled closer to my body that was radiating heat. A giggle escaped my lips as I sat us upright.

"There's a blanket in my closet over there, you can go get it if you're too lazy to get dressed," I said, giggling as I collected my things and put them back inside my bag, knowing I wasn't going to get to grading them until later tonight. Once my boyfriend returned with my fleece black and red blanket wrapped around his shoulders, I looked up and smiled at him and layed back down, patting the space in front of me. "Come share that blanket with me, babe."

He grinned and handed over the blanket as he got himself comfortable in front of me. After placing the blanket over us, I wrapped my arms around his waist and nuzzled my face in his shoulder.

"I love you," I whispered in his ear, closing my eyes.

"I love you, too, Gee," he replied as I heard someone unlocking the door to my apartment.

Oh, shit!

The door opened to reveal Mikey, who looked like he just saw a ghost as he stared right at us.

"What the hell, Gerard?!" he shouted at Jason and I as his demeanor changed to shock to anger.

Fuuuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to have some sexy time in this chapter. :3 Hope you guys like it
What do you think'll happen with Mikey knowing they're back together?