Status: Updates whenever possible

Teacher Is Just a Title

Nerds Can Be Hot

"So? You never told me what you thought of Mr. Way." 

School was over and I was driving back to my place with Chance in the passenger seat. I wasn't able to tell him how hot Mr. Way was because my class after art was all the way across the building.

"What do you think of him?" I asked him. I don't know why I did, I just wanted to know what he thought before I gave him the right my opinion. 

"Definitely the hottest thing to ever step foot in our shitty town of Belleville. What do you think?"

"Dude, I'm right there with ya."

We pulled up to my house and I parked in the driveway. We got out and I pulled out my house keys from my back pocket. I put them in the slot and my door opened. I threw my keys on the table beside the door and went straight to the kitchen. I opened up the fridge staring at it, then started to scowl realizing there was no good food. 

"Dude, there's nothing to eat. Wanna walk to Wilson Farms?" Wilson Farms was like the corner store for our town. It was only one block from my house, so I didn't feel that driving there was necessary. 

"Sure. I wanna get a Monster, anyway." Chance was obsessed with Monsters. Or basically any energy drink. He was obsessed with Red Bull until Monster came out. When he saw them, it was like he lost his virginity . . . Not that I would know what he looked like when he lost his virginity . . .

We walked out into the cool Jersey air. Since it was September, the air wasn't cold but it wasn't hot. For someone who loves autumn weather the most, it was perfect. While we were walking, we got into a debate weather Leatherface or Freddy Krueger was better. (Texas Chainsaw Massacre or Nightmare on Elm Street, but I shouldn't have to explain that).

"Leatherface is so much better! He has a fucking chainsaw and he wears peoples faces! Besides, Krueger tries too hard to be funny." I defended. Chance wanted to be a dickface and contradict one of the best horror movies ever.  

"Nuh uh! Freddie is so much better! Besides, it's totally fucking hilarious when Leatherface swings the chainsaw over his head! Scary Movie even made fun of it!"

"Yeah, but he wasn't trying to be funny! And you only like Krueger cuz of your weird obsession with cats!"

"For the love of God, Frank! I do not have an obsession with cats!"

"I thought you were an atheist!" 

"Shhh!" A dude from behind the counter silenced us. I was now aware that we were in the store with some people stating at us. I just gave them the evil eye and they turned away. I went to the food/snack section and started browsing. I decided on a bag of Doritos and some Pringles. 

I went to the drinks and found Chance with like 5 bottles of Monsters. 

"Dude, why don't you just get a BFC?" (Big Fuckin Can, Monster has those) "They're like 2 Monsters combined."

"They don't have them in the green kind!"

I just sighed and went to get a Gatorade. I picked out a blue one and turned around (That turned out to be the greatest mistake of my life, I will find out later on). I crashed into somebody.

All of my shit fell to the ground, and I bent to pick it up. The guy I crashed into was mumbling apologizes and helping me. I tried to stop his incessant babbling but he wouldn't stop apologizing. When I had all my stuff again, we stood up and he was still apologizing.

"I'msosorryididntseeyouareyouokaydidanythingbreakIcanpayforthat-" His apologizing was cut short when I held up a hand to stop him.

"I'm fine, really. I was the clumsy one so I'm sorry."

He sighed like a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders. I took this time to take in his looks. He was taller than me (Which doesn't mean much since I'm only 5'4). He had longish brown hair and a grey beanie covering it. He had black and white rectangular glasses covering his eyes. His eyes. . . Even though they were hidden, they still looked really familiar. But, to put it in simple words, he was gorgeous in a nerdy sort of way. I mean, he was definitely the hottest nerd I've ever seen. Hey, Chance might like him. He was into the nerdy sort of guys. This dude better not be straight or else Chance will throw a hissy fit. I'm not kidding. He really does that. 

"But seriously, if anything broke I'd be more than happy to pay for it."

"Nothing broke. No harm no foul."

"Okay then." I guess Chance spotted our mystery man because he strutted over, carrying only 2 Monsters, and smiled at the guy.

"Hey Frank. Who's your friend?" By that he meant "Who is this guy and why haven't you introduced us already cuz I wanna fuck his brains out."

"I don't know. I don't even know his name yet." I said, looking back at the dude. He instantly got what I was saying and stuck his hand out for a handshake.

"Mikey."

"I'm Frank, this is Chance." I finished shaking Mikey's hand and he shook Chance's. 

"I haven't seen you around here before. How old are you?" I knew Chance was asking this in hopes of Mikey not being 30, even though he definitely didn't look it.

"19. I go to Bloomfield so that's why I've probably never seen you."

"Oh, college guy."

"Yeah. And I heard your conversation earlier, and Krueger is better."

"How could you even say that?!" 

Chance was now laughing his ass off, and Mikey stood there with a smirk on his face. Ugh, you know what? I hope him and Chance have a happy fucking life together.

"Fucking douchebags." I muttered under my breath, walking away. Chance and Mikey stayed back talking while I paid for my stuff. After I was don't paying, I sat outside on a bench waiting for Chance. After a while, they both came out, but Mikey went to his car and Chance sat across from me. He couldn't stop smiling.

"What're you smiling at?" 

"He's bi! And I got his number!"

"Yay for you."

"You're just jealous cuz I have a man. The best part is, since he goes to college, no one at our school would know if we started dating!"

"Well, people would know if a certain Italian boy decided he didn't want to keep things secret anymore."

"You wouldn't!"

"I might. You neeeever know." I said, stretching out the E in never to make Chance a little more panicky.

"If you do that, I swear to God I will kill you. I will take your short little legs and ground them into little pieces and then make chili with them and make you eat it with a spork!"

"Dude, you know I'm a vegetarian."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update. Also, sorry of it sucked . But guess what! I'm in love with a song by Panic! At the disco ( I love all their songs but I have a new favorite) it's called The Ballad Of Mona Lisa. I fucking love it! You guys should listen to it.
Just click here