Status: Updates whenever possible

Teacher Is Just a Title

Lunch Ladies Hate Us

"Should I call him? I don't want him to think I'm a stalker. Maybe I should text him. Texting is less needy, right?"

"Chance, you met the guy 5 minutes ago. Do you really need to talk to him now?"

"Aww. Is little Frankie jealous?"

He pinched my cheeks and I pushed his hands away. I hated being called little and being treated like a child just because of my height.

"No, but don't people usually wait at least a day before calling someone?"

"You are jealous! Don't worry Frankie, bros before hoes. Or chicks before dicks. I really don't know what to say in this situation."

"Okay A.) I am not jealous. And 2.) You should do whatever you want."

"You said A and 2."

". . . Get out of my house." I started pushing him towards the front door.

"But I need help!" I opened the door and shoved him out.

"Then call the fire department!" I slammed the door in his face.

I know I'm being cranky, but I have a perfectly good explanation. I haven't seen Mr. Way in like 2 hours! It's torture. Wait, I know what I can do.

I went up to my room and went on my computer. I went to the school website and went to the staff list and scrolled down the list of teachers until I got to the w's and saw Gerard Way, Teacher. His name is Gerard? That's fuckin hot! I clicked on it and saw his web page pop up and saw the basics. Art teacher at Belleville High, recently got his teaching degree, lives in Belleville, and it had a picture of his gorgeous face. Wait . . . He lives in Belleville?! Score for Frank! 

I heard my front door open and close, signaling someone was home. I quickly exited the browser window turned off my computer, like I was looking at porn. I grabbed a comic off my messy floor and flipped it open to a random page. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and then a light knock at my door.

"It's open."

My mom poked her head in with a smile. She was home from work early.

"Hey, honey. I'm making spaghetti for dinner and my boss is coming over. If everything goes well I might get a promotion. Please be on your best behavior."

"Don't worry about it, ma. I'll be fine."

"Thanks, Frank."

The dinner with my moms boss was awkward to say the least. I could feel his eyes trailing my body, taking in my piercings and tattoos with a scowl. I wanted to punch the bastard in the face. To make matters worse, my mom made dessert. That makes another 20 minutes of awkwardness. It was like heaven when he left.

....……………………

"Guess what!"

"What?" I said, throwing random things in my locker.

"I was texting Mikey for like 2 hours last night and he said his birthday is the tenth and he's having a gathering at his house and we're invited!"

"He said I'm invited?"

"Well he said I could bring anybody I wanted, including the Leatherface loving freak."

"Aw that's sweet."

"Yeah, he's amazing."

"Chance?"

"Sup?" 

"You have that look on your face."

"Why can't you accept me?!" With that he stormed off. I will never get that kid.

I walked off to my first period class, wishing it would go by faster than yesterday. Guess what? It didn't. None of my classes did. Math went by at an agonizing pace. I was ready to jump out of the fucking window, and I was about to, then the fucking teacher called on me. Bitch. 

"Mr. Iero, what is the value of pi?"

"You pronounced my name wrong."

"Excuse me?"

"You pronounced my last name wrong. If you want to call on me, at least call me Frank so you don't sound like a dumbass."

"Well, Frank, you can go to the principals office now."

"Gladly."

The principal gave me the speech he had been giving me for the past 3 years. Except now he included that he would expect more from me now being a senior. After I left I decided I would skip my next class, for certain reasons.

My feet decided to take me to the art wing of the school. Sometimes I think my feet have a mind of their own. I passed by Mr. Way's room, seeing he has a class. I decided I would just go back to my locker until lunch. Or maybe I could go to the class Chance has right now and bail him out of it. What did he have now? Oh well, I'll just go to my locker. 

"Ew! What the fuck are they feeding us?!"

"It looks like a combination of rat shit and vomit. Yummy."

"Did I ever tell you that I hated you?"

"You'll get over it."

We sat down at our table, Chance with his weird ass lunch which I think is poisoned, and me with a peanut butter and jelly. I started eating, and saw Chance poking his lunch like it would bite him at any minute.

"Dude, can we go to a vending machine so I won't starve?"

"Ugh, fine."

We left the cafeteria and went to the vending machine, which is in the art wing. Chance couldn't get the fucking dollar into the machine without it coming back out, so I tried it, and it didn't fucking work!

"Dude, I think it's the dollar."

"Yeah. Wanna ask a teacher if they have one?"

"As long as it's Mr. Way."

We started walking to his room and Chance knocked, for whatever reason I don't know, and I heard Mr. Way tell us to come in. He was sitting at his desk and some guy was in there with him.

"Hey Mr. Way, the lunch lady tried to poison me so I was wondering if you had a dollar I could- Mikey?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it sucked, I'm sorry. I was listening to music while doing this chapter so I zoned out a couple of times. Comments would help.