Status: Updates whenever possible

Teacher Is Just a Title

Annoying Little Brothers

Gerard's P.O.V

I was grading some papers in my free hour, when I came across Frank Iero's drawing. It definetely was amazing. I'm guessing that he really likes playing the guitar. I bet he's amazing.

Well, that thought was very awkward.

I put Frank's picture away, right when my annoying little brother barged in the classroom.

"Hey Geetard!"

"Hi Mikey."

"Wow, way to greet your favorite brother."

"You're my only brother."

". . .Dont think about it that way."

"Did you bring my coffee?"

"Mhmm." He handed me the coffee, and then sat on my desk. He started kicking his legs like a child, then started going through my papers.

"You do know you can leave, right?"

"I spent 20 minutes in the office, because apparently I look like a pedophile. Im going to stay here as long as I want to."

"Whatever, as long as you dont jack off to pictures of my students."

"I really dont like you right now."

We heard a knock at my door, and I told whoever it was to come in. It turned out to be Frank and Chance. Chance was the one who started talking.

"Hey Mr. Way, the lunch lady tried to poison me so I was wondering if you had a dollar I could- Mikey?"

Mikey looked up from the pictures, and then smiled at the two boys.

"Chance? Frank? You guys have Gerard as a teacher? Im so sorry."

"You're not nice." I stated. Mikey shrugged and got up from the desk and hugged Chance and did a kind of man hug with Frank. I felt something in the pit of my stomach when Mikey and Frank were that close, but I brushed it away.

"How do you know them?" I asked.

"I met them at. . . that corner store I always forget the name of. Frank thinks that Leatherface is better than Krueger. Which is wrong." He directed the last part of the sentence at Frank, which made him scoff.

"You wish. How do you know Mr. Way?" Hearing Frank call me Mr. Way made Mikey burst out laughing. He was literally rolling on the floor laughing. He can be so immature sometimes.

"This child is my little brother." 

Mikey finally stopped laughing and smiled at me.

"Really? You dont look that much alike." Chance stated. We heard that on a daily basis.

"They have the same eyes." Frank said quietly, like he was saying it to himself. We also heard that on a daily basis.

"So, uh, did you need something?" I asked them.

"Oh, uh, the vending machine wont take my dollar, so do you have one we could swap it with?"

"Yeah, Mikey, give them a dollar."

"Why me?"

"Because I said so. Just do it."

"Fine." He took out his wallet and gave a dollar to Chance. I could feel someone staring at me, so I looked up and was met with Frank's hazel gaze. When my eyes met his, he blushed and looked down. I was really confused.

Why was he looking at me like that? Is there something on my face. . .? Wait, why would I care?

"Thanks Mikey. See you later, Mr. Way."

"See ya."

When they left, Mikey strolled over to me, a smirk planted on his face.

"He likes you."

"Who?"

"Frank."

"Thats disturbing, he's my student."

"And. . .?"

"Thats illegal and wrong."

"Im not saying you're gonna fuck him. Just stating the obvious. BT dubbs, I invited him and Chance to my birthday party."

"Okay, it freaks me out when you talk like a teenage girl, and why would I care?"

"Just letting you know, in case you wanted to dress up for him."

"Michael James-"

"Gerard Arthur." I sighed.

"I think you should leave."

"But why would I do that when Im annoying you so much?"

He was still smirking, and I wanted to smack him.

"Mikey, please leave, I have work to do."

"Fine. I'll see you tomorrow. . . maybe." He kissed his fingers and then slapped me in the face, his usual way of saying goodbye.

When he left, I went back to my papers. Even though I tried to concentrate, there was one thought in the back of my head.

Why was Frank staring at me like that?

~

The bell rang, signaling the end of the day. The kids started filing out of the room, almost getting stuck in the door. I started cleaning up all the art supplies left around the room. I heard a knock at my door and turned around. It was Jenna, an English teacher. She was my age, which made us the youngest teachers in the school.

"Hi Gerard." I sensed a bit of flirtation in her voice, which made me kind of uneasy.

"Hi Jenna."

"I met your brother, he was nice. Good looks must run in your family."

"Um, thanks. . . ?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to do something tomorrow? Like, go to a movie?"

"Oh, um. . . Im sorry, I cant."

"Shit, you must think Im pushy or something. Im sorry for bothering you."

"No, no its not that. You're awesome and pretty and Im sure a lot of guys would love to date you. Its just. . . Im gay."

"Oh. Jesus, Im sorry. I hope I didnt offend you."

"No, its all good."

"Good, well, if you want to keep this between us, Im fine with that."

"Nah, its okay."

"Okay, I- uh, I'll see you tomorrow, then. Bye Gerard."

"Bye Jenna."

Holy Jesus, that was weird.

I got out of that school as fast as I could, avoiding everyone. When I got outside, it was raining, of course. I practically ran to my car. I was glad when I got in, my car shielding me from the rain. I pulled out of the parking lot as fast as I could, without killing somebody. The rain was so hard that I could barely see anything out of my windshield. When I turned into my apartment parking lot, I quickly got out and ran into my building. I took my time going up the stairs, not in any rush. I unlocked my door and stepped inside. I turned the corner to my living room, and almost shit bricks when I saw who was there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not really a cliffhanger, cuz obviously Frank doesnt have the key to Gerard's apartment. (Unless he stole it off of Mikey. . . ). Sorry it took so long, im a dumbass who gets major writers block sometimes. I'll try to update sooner to make up for it. Thanks for reading!