Status: Updates whenever possible

Teacher Is Just a Title

The Basement

Gerard's P.O.V

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Mikeyyyy! Happy birthday to you!" We finished, Mikey had a huge blush across his face. We placed the cake in front of him, 20 candles on it. He went to blow them out, but Chance stopped him.

"Make a wish!" Mikey rolled his eyes, but still closed them and made a wish before he blew the candles out.

We all cheered, and then Mom started cutting the cake, giving Mikey the first piece and a kiss on the cheek. Mikey may be 20 now, but Mom still babies him. A bigger blush spread across his cheeks, and he moved away from her. Frank got his piece of cake, brushing up against me as he did so. He did this basically all afternoon. He would look at me a lot, he would always brush against me when he had to go near me. At first I thought the touching was an accident, but then it happened a lot. Not that I minded, but I really didnt want to get even somewhat involved with a student. Especially now since Jason and I were getting along so well. He was even better to me now than he was when we were in college. Im seriously considering taking him back.

"Gerard? Go get Mikey's presents." Mom told me. She's really traditional when it comes to birthdays, so she makes us open presents in front of everybody. I went and got his presents, a total of nine. I set them on the coffee table in front of the couch in the living room, and Mom made Mikey sit in the middle of the couch. We learned to stop arguing with her long ago, it got us nowhere.

We all crowded around him, Mom with the camera. Mikey still argued with her about that, but she always found a way. Mikey grabbed one by Gabe first. He opened it, and it was a picture of Gabe and Mikey when they were younger. They were in about 5th grade, and Mom took the picture at Mikey's 11th birthday party. Mikey smiled at the picture and hugged Gabe as a thanks. Patrick's gift was next, it was The Dark Knight, Mikey had wanted it for a while. Joe's gift was an autographed Smashing Pumpkins album. Andrew's gift was a couple new comic books. Bob got him a new hoodie, and Ray got him a new beanie. Pete got him a book that had the bass parts of a bunch of songs in it. Chance and Frank got him Nightmare on Elm Street and Texas Chainsaw Massacre. He laughed at the movies and thanked the guys. I gave him the gift from me and he opened it. It was a pair of tickets to an Anthrax concert in the area. His eyes got all big and bulgy and he squeezed the life out of me.

"Thanks, Gee."

"Anything for my baby brother."

He went to put all his gifts in his car, taking Chance with him. Frank was staring at me again, which made me uncomfortable. I got up and went to go to the bathroom. When I got in there, I did my business and washed my hands. I decided to go down to my old room, down in the basement. I was looking at old drawings and pictures, when I heard footsteps on the stairs. I turned around to see none other than Frank.

"Hi!" He said.

"Hi. . . "I responded, uncertainly.

"Is this your old room?" He asked. I nodded, really wishing he would go away. He looked around, taking everything in.

"This looks almost exactly like my room, but in basement form."

"Thats. . . nice." He laughed a little at my response. He kept inching closer to me, so I kept moving back.

Frank confuses the hell out of me. I dont know how to feel around him. He would stare at me, and I would blush. Why? I dont know, it was just a natural response. Dont get me wrong, Frank is hot as hell, but that's kinda also a problem. I shouldnt be attracted to my students, thats just wrong. Also, the fact that Mikey befriended him did not help my case. I've been trying to avoid him, but since he is in my art class, I do see him every day, and now he's starting to show up on the weekends, too.

"Mikey asked Chance to be his boyfriend. They're going out now." He stated randomly. My back was now up against the wall, and he was still getting closer.

"Thats, um, good for them." I stuttered. He kept getting closer.

"Mmhmm." He hummed, now about 1 foot away from me. His chest was starting to get closer to mine. When his chest was flush with mine, he looked up at me, hiz hazel eyes shining.

"I- I have a b-boyfriend." Not really, it just came out.

"Really?" He sounded like he didnt believe me.

"I do. His name's Jason." I tried to convince him. He cocked an eyebrow.

"You can ask Mikey."

"Who are you trying to convince? Me? Or you?"

"I dont need to convince myself, Frank. Jason is my boyfriend, and I like him very much. And you're my student, so nothing is going to happen between us. I like my life, so can you just remain a student in it?" I asked.

"I like you, Mr. Way. I really dont care if you're my teacher, or if you have a boyfriend. I can tell you like me, too, even if you dont know it yet." His hazel eyes were smoldering me. He inched up and put his mouth next to my ear.

"I can wait." He whispered, his breath blowing against my ear and making me shiver. He kissed my cheek and backed up. He smiled at me and started walking backwards. He disappeared up the stairs, and I let go of the breath I didnt even realize I was holding. I stayed in my bedroom for a while, I really didnt want to face Frank.

"Gerard? Come upstairs!" Ray yelled.

I took a deep breath and started up the stairs. I took my time, really wishing I could just lock myself up in my room like my highschool days. When I got upstairs, Ray told me that we should get going. I drove him and Bob here, so I had to take them home. I went to say goodbye to Mikey, hugging him and wishing Happy Birthday again. I said goodbye to the others, carefully avoiding Frank.

~

Frank's P.O.V

He avoided me after that, after the basement. I knew he would, but it still hurt a little. Him, Ray and Bob left at the same time, they probably drove here together. Over the next hour, everyone started dispersing. At 10:00 it was only me, Chance and Mikey, along with Mikey's parents who were somewhere else. Mikey and Chance were flirting like crazy, and I was really uncomfortable.

"Hey, Frank? I'm gonna go to Mikey's, so you can go home." Chance said. I almost got on my knees and thanked God right there, but I resisted.

"Cool." I got up and grabbed the keys from Chance, getting out as soon as possible. "Use protection!" I screamed, walking out before Chance could yell at me.

On the ride home, the Misfits blared through the radio. It reminded me of Gerard, which made me a little sad. I dont like him avoiding me, I want him to know he likes me. Some people are just thick headed. And I did ask Mikey about "Jason", and he said that the last time he checked, Gerard and Jason were just friends, but they did go out a couple years ago. Apparently, Jason cheated on Gerard. Who would cheat on Gerard?! What kind of creature would ever get tired of fucking that beautiful man?! I sould kick that dude's ass! Gerard must be really nice if he gave that dude a second chance, because I wouldnt.

I got home, informing my mom who was getting ready to leave for her job. My mom was barely ever home. Ever since my dad left, she had to work two jobs to support us, so I barely ever saw her. Me going to college was out of the question, even though my mom still tried to make enough money for me to go. I got to my room, and like I said, it was basically the same as Gerard's old one. Posters were covering my walls, clothes strewn across the floor, my bed looked like I just had sex because I never make it. The fact that I was so close to Gerard was still on my mind. I had to talk to my dick in my head the whole time so it wouldnt get hard. All I could think about was those perfect pink lips wrapped around my throbbing member. I got hard just thinking about it.

My hand absentmindedly went down to my now half erect dick. My hand slipped past the waistband of my jeans. Tight jeans really sucked right now. I practically ripped them off, along with my shirt and boxers. I sat on my bed, running my thumb over my slit. I pumped myself slowly, making some pre-cum come out, and using that as a lubricant. I grabbed the base of my shaft, trying to keep my moans down my throat. I imagined it was gerard's hand touching me, making me go crazy. I imagined him pumping me, slow at first to tease me, but getting faster with time. The pleasure cursing through my veins was amazing., the fact that I imagined Gerard doing it, made it ten times better.

My hand started going faster, my skin started getting sweatier. I started feeling something in the pit of my stomach. Gerard naked, Gerard's pretty lips, Gerard inside me. Gerard, Gerard, Gerard. My head started spinning, my hand started going faster, my breathing labored and short. I came moaning Gerard's name, and it was amazing. I got a tissue and cleaned myself off after catching my breath. I decided to take a shower, because I felt dirty. My dream that night included Gerard and I doing some not-so-teacher/student-things. It was the best dream I ever had. Even if Gerard wont admit, I know he wants me, and I defenitely wanted him, too. And Frank Iero always gets what he wants.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot woot. Sorry if Im making Frank seem like a stalker or something, but maybe thats where its headed. Comment, please.