Status: Updates whenever possible

Teacher Is Just a Title

Moving On

Frank tried, he really did, but he couldnt stop stealing glances at his teacher. Of course Gerard knew Frank would look at him, but oddly, Gerard didnt mind. Gerard wasnt coming to terms with his feelings, actually, it was quite the opposite. Gerard didnt think he had feelings for Frank, he was convincing himself that he thought Frank was just hot. The only reason Frank didnt jump out of the car was because The Bouncing Souls were playing through Gerard's radio, and that somewhat helped with the awkwardness. The only communication going on between the two was Frank giving Gerard directions to his house.

"Turn left." Frank directed, Gerard following orders.

Gerard secretly wanted to call Mikey and bitch at him for leaving him alone with Frank. Mikey knew Gerard would do anything for his little brother, which includes riding in a car with a boy he has fucked up feelings for. Yeah, Gerard should win Brother Of The Year.

"Turn right at the stop sign. Its the white house at the corner." Frank said, breaking the silence once again.

Gerard nodded, showing that he heard Frank's directions. He pulled up at the one story white house and waited for Frank to get out. Frank was about to get out, but then stopped and turned to Gerard, a shy look on his face.

"Im sorry about what happened on Mikey's birthday. It made things weird between us and if my best friend is dating your brother. . . I think we should start over again." Frank finished, staring Gerard straight in the eyes.

"Yeah, I'd like that." Gerard agreed. He didnt like the awkwardness either, but he knew deep down that neither of them will ever get over what happened in the basement.

Frank smiled. "Cool. See you in class, Mr. Way." He said, getting out of the black car and shutting the door. All he could think about was how perfectly Gerard was falling into his trap.

~

Frank was basically dead. It was around 8:00 in the morning and he went to sleep at like 4:00, because he was thinking of a way to finalize his trap. He was in first period, head resting on hand, eyes 3/4 closed and body limp. It didnt help that he was watching Romeo and Juliet and the classroom lights were off, making him 10 times sleepier. When the bell rang, he trudged through the hallways and to his locker. Chance was already at his locker and noticed Frank coming. He went to Frank's locker and leaned on the locker next to it.

"Hey dude. You look like Hell." Chance noticed.

"Thanks for stating the obvious." Frank said, not in the mood for anything right now.

"Sorry, I didnt know someone was pissy today." Chance mumbled, walking to his next class, which he had with Frank.

Frank slammed his locker shut and started off towards Spanish. On his way, Stacey Ketter, school slut, sauntered up to him.

"Hi Frankie." She said. Frank could tell by her voice that she only wanted one thing.

"Stacey." He said, trying to walk around her. She only stepped in front of him again, twirling a piece of long blonde hair around her finger.

"Frankie, you look upset today. Is there anything I can do to help?" She said suggestivly. Frank rolled his eyes. The only reason she wanted him was because he's the only guy in school who hasnt slept with her. Hell, even Chance has, and he said it wasnt that great.

"You can get out of my way." He said. She just giggled in her annoying high voice. It was girls like these that made Frank glad to be gay.

"C'mon Frankie. We've been playing this game for years. I know you want me, and I certainly want you. Think about it, Im the most wanted girl, you're the most wanted guy. Together, we would make this whole school jealous." The whole school. Frank only needed to make one person in this school jealous. And guess who was in his art class that could make that one person jealous. Frank's plan just skipped from level 1 to level 3.

"Fine, but dont think Im gonna have sex with you right away. I need to get to class." He said, finally being able to step around her. The bell rang and he knew he was going to get bitched at.

"Frank, why are you late?" Senora Grande asked him right when he stepped through the door. Frank took his seat next to Chance and sighed.

"My locker was jammed." Frank said. He wasnt in the mood to get in a fight with a teacher, so he just used his normal excuse.

Senora accepted that excuse and started with class. Chance and Frank sat in the back, so they were able to talk.

"Why were you late? And do not say that your locker was jammed."

"Stacey cornered me and asked me out." Frank explained.

"What did you say?" Chance asked, his voice full of suspicion.

"I said yes, but to not expect me to have sex with her any time soon."

"Why would you say yes? In case you havent noticed Frank, you're gay."

"Yeah, I kind of noticed that 3 years ago when I got a hard on watching Brokeback Mountain."

"Why were you watching Brokeback Mountain?" Chance asked, bemused.

"In case you havent noticed, Im gay."

The morning seemed to drag by, one class after another. In lunch, Stacey sat in his lap, which made more girls eye him hungrily. She was right for once, they were defenitely more wanted. Frank thinks its the fact that everyone- no matter how much they deny it- wants what they cant have. Frank only hopes that it'll work on Mr. Way. Stacey and Frank walked to art together, and Frank even held the door open for her. Mr. Way eyed them as they sat next to each other near the front and blantly started flirting in front of everyone. Frank even turned it up a little by whispering sweet nothings in her ear, making her giggle like a school child. Frank was keeping his eye on Mr. Way, and he noticed him getting confused. This was a good thing for Frank.

"Okay class, I want you to do a perspective drawing. Its the one with the vanishing point. I dont care what you draw, it could be a house or something like that, just as long as it isnt a basic shape like a rectangle or square. Its due tomorrow." He said, going back to grading papers. Frank was sure he wasnt the only one who heard a hint of anger in his voice.

"Hey babe, you wanna come to my place tonight?" Stacey asked Frank, a suggestive tone in her voice.

"I told you Im not sleeping with you any time soon." Frank said, deciding on where to put his vanishing point. He setteled on top right corner.

"We dont have to have sex. There are other things we can do." This made Frank panic. If they were thinking the same thing, that wasnt good. Frank's pretty sure he could never get a boner because of her, and then she's gonna think he's impatant or worse, gay, and its gonna get around school. That is the last thing Frank needed.

"I cant." Frank said.

"Why not?" She asked, sadness in her voice. God, she is a really big slut.

"I dont want to." Frank found that with girls like her, if you were mean and blunt, you keep them longer. It worked, she just sat back in her seat and shut up, letting Frank work on his drawing. Mr. Way heard every word that was exchanged between the two, which is just what Frank wanted. His plan was going by smoothly.

Gerard, on the other hand, was confused as Hell. Frank came onto him, and now he was dating the school slut. Gerard thought he must be bi, but Frank turned down Stacey. No guy that isnt gay turns down Stacey. Maybe it was Frank's plan to string her along longer. Gerard was confused by everything lately. Jason said the 'L' word yesterday, and Gerard said he'd have to think about it. But, if Frank can get over what happened and get a special someone, why shouldnt Gerard? He decided that tonight would be special for him and Jason.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, crappy chapter, my bad. I just had to get this out. Comments would make me happy, though.