Distorted

The Fallen

I was floating for miles. I didn't know where I was. I didn't care. All I knew was that I enjoyed this feeling and didn't want it to end. Then something happened. Someone was touching me with warm hands. I didn't know who it was but I wanted to wake up and see. Then my hands fell to my sides and I opened my eyes.

"You're breathtaking, didn't you know that?" The voice was male, calm, and his hands were on my face. "What do you think: should I kill you before or after they get here?"

I wanted to ask him who he was, what the hell I was doing here, in this shitty looking room, and why he was fucking touching me. But I couldn't. I tried to speak but nothing came out. All I did was grip his wrists with my hands and push him away. I watched him stumble, then he glazed at me, his sapphire eyes narrowed.

He smirked and moved toward me. Again, his hands were on me, his fingers sliding down my chest and torso. When he leaned close and pressed his mouth to my neck, I dug my nails into his hair, trying to pull strands out. He was straddling me now, his legs on either side of my body, and was staring at me with those eyes.

Those eyes were so fucking hypnotic that I never saw the needle come out of his pocket. But I felt it. Right in my side. It stung like a bitch, but it didn't take long for the haziness to come back. The stranger gripped my chin and slipped his tongue into my mouth. He tasted sweet. My eyes widened and my hands dropped away from him, and I relaxed.

___


I heard voices calling for me. They were far away. I tried to move my limbs and open my eyes again. When I did, the room came into focus, and though it was dimly lit, I could see everything I needed to. The window and the computer were on one side, which meant the door was on the other.

All I had to do was get up.

"Come on," I urged my body. I needed to move, needed to reach the door, to get to the voices.

Suddenly, through the closed door, someone screamed, "CHRISTIAN, WHERE ARE YOU?" Then there was a hushed murmur and footsteps.

I couldn't have flown across the room faster if a spider had been creeping up on me. I hit the locked door so hard that it trembled. "Kendall," I said softly, tapping. "I'm here."

"Oh my God," Kendall whispered, trying to knob. "Fuck, it's locked. Are you okay?"

"Where is he?" I asked. "He's going to hurt you."

"I'm okay, he's not here right no-"

There was a thud and my heart stopped. Everything was quiet for a long time before I said, "Kendall?"

"Wrong answer," hissed a voice. He unlocked the door and made sure to slam it into my face before coming inside. When he saw that I hadn't dropped from the impact, he pulled something from his back pocket. He raised the gun level with my forehead and smirked. "Game over."

A shot rang out. Blood, pain and blackness invaded my vision. Then there was nothing but silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, please :)