Status: New & Slowly Active!!

The Misfit's Journey

She's adorable as hell, She's got me begging on my knees...

"Yes."
"Wha- yes?" what is he talking about...??
He just shook his head, smiling like mad, and chuckled a little. "You seriously don't know what I'm saying 'yes' to?"
"I- Uh..."
Now he was actually laughing at me!
"Stop laughing at me!"
"I'm sorry, but I can't help it! You're just completely clueless."
I set my head on the table and groaned. "Please?" I turned my head and looked at him. "Please tell me? So that way I won't be 'completely' clueless?"
He smiled again and shook his head. "You're ridiculous." Oh my god!! Why can't he just tell me already?!?
"Can you please? If you couldn't tell already, I'm really bad at guessing and things like this. Can you please just tell me?" I was basically begging him to tell me now.
He let out a long sigh before speaking. "Fine... I guess... But it's just so much fun watching you be so clueless." I glared at him, and he just smiled at me again. "Yes, I'll go out on a date with you."
I think my heart just skipped a beat.
"You- uh... Y-you will?" I was in complete shock; I didn't even know what to say to him. He just nodded in return. "Oh," now I was the one that was smiling like mad. "Great. Um... When- uh... When do you want to, uh..." I couldn't even form words because I was still in complete shock.
He chuckled a little. "Are you free this weekend?" I thought about if I was doing anything, but came up with nothing, so I nodded. "We could do then?" he shrugged.
I nodded. "Alright. That sounds perfect."
*RING*
Damn bell...

"Okay, well I guess that I'd better get going. I have to baby-sit tonight," he said while rolling his beautiful eyes.
"Oh, okay. Well I guess that I'll just talk to you later then?"
"Yeah, that sounds good."
"Okay. Well... Uh... Bye I guess."
He smiled at me and then gave me a hug, which I hesitated for barley even a second before hugging him back. I could get use to his hugs...
"Okay, I'll see you later, Rayne," he said while pulling away. I wish that he didn't... His cheeks were bright red as he started walking away from me and leaving the classroom to go out to his car. He's so adorable.
"Bye..." I whispered to myself, knowing that he couldn't hear me.
I figured that I would follow everyone else and leave to go to my car.
I can't wait for this weekend...
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is really short, but I hope that the content helps and makes up for that!! :D

Okay, so I really hate typing on my ipod, so I might just take my moms computer and type on there... But if I do that, updates might be a bit slower... Would that be okay though? At least I would be updating, yes? Okay...

Thankss<3;;;
IComeAliveAtNight : ahh!... D: please don't beat me!): hahah(: I'm glad that you like it so far!<3

ephedrine ruby : <3 yeah me too.. I figured that it was his time... Even though it would hurt him... /:

Love you all.<3

Peace, love, and chicken grease.(;