Status: New & Slowly Active!!

The Misfit's Journey

And do you remember, Watching the sunset together

Sam's P.O.V

It's 5:50 and I am officially freaking out. He's going to be here any minute.
I had my mom help me get everything ready. She is way better at this than I am by far. I ended up wearing my light blue flannel shirt with a pair of dark skinny jeans and my grey vans. I threw on my grey beanie as well as my black veil brides bracelet and necklace.
I was considering changing, once again, but then the doorbell went off.
Crap.
"I got it!" My mom yelled from downstairs. The next thing I heard was the front door opening. I started panicing and running around my room when I heard my mom talking to someone.
"I'll go and see if he's ready."
Oh, I am NOT ready! I am FAR from being ready!
I plopped down on my bed and put my head in my hands. I'm a wreck.
"Sweetie?" I looked up to see my mom standing in the door. "You okay?"
I mumbled a "no," and looked back down at my hands.
I didn't notice that my mom walked over to me until I felt the bed shift a little and her hands wrapping around my shoulders.
"You'll be fine. I understand that your nervous, but there really isn't anything to be nervous about. I met him, and he is waiting downstairs. Now, I don't want you to stay in your room and mope all night when there is an adorable, sweet, and nice boy waiting for you to take you out on a date. Now let's get going!" She yelled the last part at me making me pull away from her. My mom can be very sweet and caring when she wants to be, but when she starts to yell, she can be scary as hell.
When I pulled away from her she just laughed and pulled me into a hug which I returned right away. "Sorry for yelling, but you needed it. You'll be fine okay?"
I looked up at her and hesitated a bit before nodding.
"Good. Now, come on," she said while getting up and pulling on my hand to get me up as well. She started dragging me across my room, but when we got to my door I stopped. "Sweetie, you'll be fine. I promise."
I hesitated a bit but walked out of my room and headed downstairs. Well... Here goes nothing.
I walked into the living room and smiled at the sight. Rayne was sitting on the couch with Hayley next to him and Lauren on the ground in front of them watching tv. It was adorable.
"Hey." I said while leaning against the wall. He turned around and smiled at me before standing up and hugging me.
"Hey beautiful." I blushed at what he said, but he's completely wrong. he's the one that was beautiful... He was wearing a black and green flannel shirt with black skinny jeans, his black kicks, and a black veil brides chain. I also noticed that he had batman plugs in and I found that completely adorable.
He noticed me blushing and kissed my cheek, making me blush even more.
"You ready to go?" I nodded and smiled. He smiled back and took my hand. "Well then let's get going."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sam's outfit. :3
Rayne's outfit. c:

Hope you like it. :3
please comment? <3
and thank you unicorndreams for the comment. c:

Peace, love, and chicken grease.(;