Status: New & Slowly Active!!

The Misfit's Journey

Why are you so shy?

Sam's P.O.V

"Okay, so I know that this is one of those really cheesy picnic in the park kind of things, but I just thought that it kind of fit," he said while scratching the back of his head, trying to hid his redend face.

I smiled at his shyness. "I don't mind," I said while grabbing both of his hands in mine. "I actually kind of enjoy going on cheesy dates. Such as 'A Cheesy Picnic in the Park' kind of date." I smiled at wider at him.

He smiled back and leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek, making my face turn red. "Well good. Because I'm in a cheesy date kind of mood right now."

He let go of my hands and sat down on the blanket. He looked back up at me still standing there and smiled. He grabbed my hands, and pulled me down to him.

The thing about this park, was that me and Justin use to come here all the time, when we were little, and when we were dating. This was always our favorite place to go. The thought of him never coming here again with me made my smile fade away and get replaced with a frown.

I was taken out of my thoughts when Rayne grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"You okay?" He asked. He must've been truly concerned because his face deffinatly showed it.

"Uh- yeah. Sorry. I - I was just thinking."

He let go of my chin and tilted his head. "About what?"

I looked away, wondering if I should tell him or not. I didn't want to ruin this date by bringing up my past. I looked back at him. "Just... Just thinking about J-Justin." I flinched at the way my voice had stuttered at the end.

He must've noticed that because he suddenly pulled me over to him and wrapped his arms around me. I melted into him, wrapping my arms around him aswell. He was so warm and he smelled amazing. All my thoughts of Justin vanished when I was in his arms. It sounded odd, but it was true.

He pulled away a little so that he could look at me. I already miss being in his arms...
"Now. What happened? Why'd you start thinking about him?"

"I- I guess just because we use t-to c-come here all the t-time a-and," I was stuttering pretty bad and I felt tears trying to escape from my eyes. "a-and I-I guess t-that I j-just miss h-him."

A couple tears had escape from my eyes, and Rayne was quick to wipe them away before the fell from my cheeks.

"It's okay to miss him. I would be really shocked if you didn't."

I nodded, rubbing my hands up and down my arms. "Y-yeah.. I-I guess that you're right." I looked up at him and smiled slightly. He smiled back. "Gah. J-just forget all of this," I motioned to my face that had a couple tears running down it, "and have everything go back to the way it was. Okay?"

He chuckled a littled. I think that my heart melted. He's too adorable... "Deal." he nodded and smiled at me.

"Okay. Good."

-*-*-*-


It was a little past ten when we finally left. We weren't really watching the time. We were too busy talking and laughing. It was honestly one of the best dates that I have ever been on...

He pulled up to my house and got out of the car to open my door.
"You know, you really don't have to do that," I told him, refering to what he just did.

"I know that I don't have to, but I want to."

I looked away, trying to hide my now red face, only to have it be turned back towards him after he grabbed my chin.

"There's no need to hide. I think it's adorable." That only made me blush even more. "Okay, well I better get going." He gave me a little half smile, indicating that he didn't really want to leave but had no choice.

"Hey, don't be too sad. It's not like you're never going to see me again."

He grinned at me. "That's very true."

"So, I'll see you soon?" He nodded. "Okay."

He pulled me into a hug, and I hugged him back right away. And all too soon, he pulled away. {s] I really wish that he didn't...

"Bye Sam," he said before walking over to his car.

I gave him a small wave back, and then he drove off.

I sighed and unlocked the front door, walking into the house. I closed the door and leaned against it.

Best day ever...
♠ ♠ ♠
ephedrine ruby - Well I just like thanking people. :3 And I don't really know what my favorite song is... I lovee the songs on their newest CD the most. but I also like Sweet Blasphemy and Knives and Pens... :3

OohMmGeeeee. O.o
Another update?? o:
I'm even shocked with myself...

Buttt... the sad thing is... is that I don't know when the next time I'm going to update will be../:
I'm starting school here soon so it'll be really hard to update...
Hopefully I'll update soon.. If not, I apologize in advance.

anywaysss..
Comment?,Subscribe?,Rate?,

Lovee youuuuuuuuu!<3 :D