Status: New & Slowly Active!!

The Misfit's Journey

Even if saving you sends me to heaven

I said goodbye to my mother, got in my car, and drove away.
Well, to school anyways.

I wish I could just drive away. Leave everything behind and just… Drive. Never looking back. But it’s not that simple...

My mother would kill me.

You may be thinking ‘Oh well that’s normal. Pretty much all parents ‘kill’ their children for breaking their rules.. blah.. blah.. blah.’ No. My mother would actually kill me. I know for a fact. And no. I’m not dead. I’m just saying that I broke her rules before. Big time.

It was near the end of summer when it happened…

When my whole life changed forever…

“Hey Sam! You coming or not?!” Kyle called after me when they were getting in the car to leave. “Cus’ we have to leave. Like now.”

I looked at my house and back at the car. I saw that Justin was sitting in the car. I was extremely nervous. They were going to a party downtown. I’ve been to several parties before, but just not with Justin. I don’t know what I would do or say to him when I was drunk. If I ever did something to him that hurt him, or us, I don’t know what I would do. I love him too much to lose what we have.

Kyle looked at me impatiently while Justin was in the passenger seat, gazing at me. I looked at him, and he nodded slowly. I quickly got in the backseat next to Nick and Jake.

“Glad you could make it, buddy.” Nick looked at me and smiled.

I lightly smiled and looked at Justin, who was looking back at me. Concern written across his face.

“You okay?” Justin tilled his head and frowned.

“Yeah,. I’m fine.” I smiled. Trying to lighten the mood up a little bit.

“Alright.” He looked at me and then grinned.

I hid my face in my hands trying to hide my bright red face. Justin laughed and shook his head, turning back around in his seat.

“Alright ladies! Let’s go!” Kyle grinned and started driving off.

It only took a fifteen minute, awkwardly quite, car ride to the club. When we got there, the place was packed.

“Maybe we should just leave.” I said hoping that they would listen and agree with me and then we could just turn around and go back home.

“Oh, hell no!” yeah.. guess that didn’t work. “It’s better when there is more people here!” Kyle turned around and looked at me. “It gets me a better chance for a good fuck.” He grinned and winked at me.

I just rolled my eyes at him. “Whatever.”

“Come on, let’s just go inside already!”

After being at the party for more than an hour, I was already drunk. So was everybody else except Justin. He wasn’t really the party type of person, and that’s what I loved about him. He always knew how to keep us in line when ever things went bad.

It was about eleven at night when I went to go find Kyle to tell him that we wanted to go home. I found him in the corner making out with some random girl that he just met.

“Kyle!” I yelled at him when I was walking towards him.

He pulled away from the girl and turned to glare at me. “What?!”

“We all want to go home.” I shrugged.

Kyle tilted his head back and sighed. “Fine. Just… Just give me a minute okay?”

“Fine.” And with that I walked away. I decided to go outside and get some fresh air, try to clear my mind. It was working, until Justin came out…

“Hey,” he smiled at me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Hi,” I said smiling back at him and resting my head on his shoulder.

We stayed like that, just standing there holding each other, until Kyle finally came outside.

“Are you finally ready to go, Kyle?” I asked him. Growing more and more impatient as the time went by.

“Yeah, I guess. Why do you want to leave so bad anyways?”

“I don’t know. Just because I do, okay? Can we just go already?”

“Yes! Geeze…” I rolled my eyes and walked to the car. Nick and Jake were already inside.
At that moment, when we were in the car and started driving back home, it never came in to mind that we were all drunk, and wasn’t paying attention to the road and the car’s around us…

“Kyle!!” Nick screamed from beside me as Kyle slammed on the brakes trying not to slam into the car that was in front of us.
It didn’t work.

The car slid and turned, making the passenger side hit the back of the other car.

Then another car slammed into the front of ours.

And that’s when the screaming and tears started filled the car.

Kyle holding his head asking everyone if they were okay, while Jake was trying to calm Nick down. I was trying to get to the front of the car to get to Justin.

There was no hope for him. The cars had hit him straight on. Killing him instantly. He was gone. Forever..
♠ ♠ ♠
)':

Give me some love? please?
I'll give you a cookie! :D
<3

Kate's In Wonderland - Thank you for showing me that mistake![: