Status: New & Slowly Active!!

The Misfit's Journey

Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies, Across this new divide

After getting everything sorted out about all of my classes in the office, I made my way back to my car to get my bag. When I got to my car, a kid with blonde and black hair, bright blue skinny jeans, and a Drop Dead shirt on, started walking over to me. Oh god… Now what?
“Hey!” He yelled to me as he was making his way over.
I looked him over. He was pretty cute I guess. But he sounds like an asshole.
“May I help you?” I growled back at him.
“Yes you can. You can get your ass out of my spot!” He hissed at me making me laugh a little.
“Does it have your name on it?”
He looked a little confused. “Um… No.”
“Do you have any paperwork or forms stating that this spot is in fact yours?”
“No…”
“Then you can’t make me move.”
He growled at me before storming away to his car. I don’t really know why I was being an ass to him, but since he sounded like he was to me, I decided to act that way back to him.
My first day at a new school, and I had already met an extremely hyper active girl, and a rather cute asshole. Awesome…

I made my way back into the school and started to head towards my first period class which is English. As I was walking to my class, I ran into that kid again. But this time, I actually ran into him, making both of us drop our books.
“Oh my god! I’m so sorry!” I panicked and started picking up books, not knowing whose is whose.
“Hey don’t worry about it. These things happen right?” He smiled at me and I think my heart melted a little. He has an amazing smile! I didn’t realize that I was staring at him until he tried to get my attention. “Um… Hello? You still there?”
“Oh… Ah… Yeah, sorry.” I shook my head, trying to hide the blood that was rushing to my face.
“Its fine I guess.”
“Oh and sorry about the parking spot thing before…”
“Oh don’t worry about it. I guess you were right. I don’t own it. So why should I be a bitch about it, right?”
I couldn’t help but smile at him. “Yeah, I guess.”
“So what’s your name kid?”
I scowled at what he said. “I’m not a kid. And I’m Rayne. You are?”
“Whoa, there’s no need to get aggressive there buddy… Nice name. I’m Sam.”
“Nice to meet you, Sam.”
“Same to you. Where are you heading to?”
“English with Mrs. Hatchet.”
“Me too.” He smiled at me. “You’re in for a rough one there buddy. She doesn’t think that anything is funny and takes things way to serious. I don’t think anyone has ever seen her smile.”
“Ah… Thanks for the warning…”
“Haha. No problem! Now let’s get going before she marks us late.”
We got up, grabbed our books, and started making our way to class.

I think that I’m starting to like this place already…
♠ ♠ ♠
Sam's Outfit...

Yep... This is an update...
happy? (: hah...
Anyways...
I was REALLY bumed that I haven't gotten any comments since the first chapter... That makes me really sad because it makes me feel like no one likes this story... I just want to know what you guys think about it. So please son't be a silent reader... ): Please tell me what you think?
Thanks...
love you...?