Status: New & Slowly Active!!

The Misfit's Journey

The type of guy who doesn't see, What he has until she leaves

Rayne’s P.O.V

I cannot believe he said no. I’m going to go crazy if I cannot have him. No one says no to me. No one ever has and I can’t believe that he did. What’s wrong with me? Or was it just because I was rushing things with him? I think I’m losing my touch…

Before I moved here, at my old school and town, and use to get whoever I wanted. And no, I was not a whore; I just liked all the attention that I was getting before. I guess you could call me an attention whore.
I remember the first time that I ever had sex with a guy. I was 16 and in my sophomore year and he was 21 in his sophomore year of college. He was honestly one of the first people that I fell in love with. – Well he was actually the first guy I fell I love with. Before I met him I would always question my sexuality because I always had thought that I was straight. When I met him, he changed that for me. He told me to just be myself and to not hide my true feelings towards people. That was one thing that I loved about him. He taught me to be myself and helped me figure out who I really was. When he asked me out two weeks after I met him, I said yes right away.
After a couple months of dating him, I started getting… Other feelings for him. Which he picked up right away. I would start kissing him harder and moaning every time that he touched me on my arms, legs, face, or just anywhere in general on my body. Needless to say, he turned me on quite a bit.
So a while after I started getting… feelings, for him, I finally broke and just came out and asked him.
“Make love to me?”
It took all that I had, every ounce of strength and courage to ask him that tiny and simple question, and what does he say back to me?
“Baby, I don’t think you’re ready for it yet.”
Yup. That’s what he said back to me. All that strength, all that courage, was all useless. He didn’t want it. He didn’t want me…
“Yes I am.”
“No. No you’re not baby. Maybe just a little more-“

And that’s when I flipped and I got my way.
“A little more what?? I’m 16! I can make my own choices and this is what I want! I want you. Can’t you just understand that, Lexi??”
The look on his face was priceless. I think I got him to crack.
“Baby… are… Are you sure?”
Yes. I got him.
“Yes. I’m more than sure.”
And that night, I finally got what I want from him. I have never been so happy in my life. Although, a couple days later, I found out that I was helping him cheat on someone else. I caught him with a girl at his house. I just got out of school. I usually always go straight home, do my homework, and then go over to his house, but I asked him the day before if he could help me with my work. Little did I know that I was going to have a little show when I got there. I was heart broken. It hurt me even more when he lied to me and said:
“It was a mistake! She tricked me! Baby, you have to believe me! You know that I love you.”
That was the first time he ever said those three simple little words.
And he never meant them…
♠ ♠ ♠
Alex or Lexi

Sooo... This absolutly sucks.
I'm not really feeling this story any more... I think I might stop writing it here soon.
But thanks to the 5 people that commented and subscribed... It really means a lot to me...

So.. leave me some love? And I might continue this story..