Status: Progress is happening!

For the Love of Music!

Im baaack!

“Jared…Earth to Jared!” Shannon jumps on the couch next to me.
“What huh what?” I look at Shannon.
“Are you still thinking about her?” he sits down cross legged.
“Yeah I haven’t stopped I mean this girl is amazing I just can’t believe that I can’t find her anywhere” I look at my hands.
“Jared you have to move on dude I mean I know that Eva was amazing I mean she was a great friend. You just need to focus on the music.”
I feel Shannon get up off the couch and hear the door to the bus close. I am stuck in my head and my shows haven’t been as good as they usually are. I jump off the couch and jump up and down getting ready for our show. The first show of this tour is in Dublin, Ireland. The crowd is awesome I am looking at them and they are all smiling and having a great time. I look in the front of the crowd this girl catches my eye she looks just live Eve. I look away and shake my head then I look back at her she is still there and still looks the same only she is a brunet and tan? I smile at her and she looks away. No one looks away from me if I am smiling usually. I jump down and stand right in front of her and I start to sing to her. She turns and weaves through the crowd. I jump over the gate and a bunch of people grab onto me I see her slipping away and I get to the back of the crowd she was gone. I look around for a second and then crowd surf back and I feel like a new person. I have more energy then ever I just saw a girl who looked just like Evan. The show is over and I am walking down the street I feel like there is someone behind me. I listen and sure enough there are soft footsteps behind me. I turn quick and see a person standing behind me with a white sweatshirt and shorts on.
“Who are you and why the hell are you following me”
“I just came to see how you were” She pulls her hood down.
“Evalynne” I breathe.
“Yeah it’s me…”
“Where did you go? There are things I need to talk you about”
“Jared I just came to see how you were” she starts to walk away.
“Wait” I grab her arm.
“I have already lost you once I don’t want to lose you again without explaining myself”
“Fine then come with me to the park and we will chat” She grabs my hand and pulls me along with her. I feel the butterflies in my stomach come to life. We sit on a bench and she looks at me like speak already.
“Okay so where to start” I run my hand through my pink Mohawk.
“From the beginning” she giggles.
“Well when you found that article online what was happening in it was captured totally wrong.” I think about how to word the next part.
“She is my best friend and it was on the cheek and I never wanted to lose you and I haven’t stopped thinking about you and…” she put her hand over your mouth.
“Jared all I need to know was did you ever cheat on me” she uncovers my mouth.
“No I would never do that you are too amazing to me”
“Okay then have a clear conscious and enjoy your tour” She gets up and walks away.
“EV wait come with me” I stand up and run in front of her.
“Give me one awesomely awesome reason to go with you” she smiles at me.
“We have cookies?” I ask smiling.
“hmm lets see I can stay home and eat my cookies or go on tour with you guys and eat yours” She strokes her chin.
Ev’s P.O.V.
Next thing I know I am looking at the ground with my head next to Jared’s butt.
“Just like old times right?” I ask playing a drum solo on his butt.
“Yeah just like old times I promise”
“Only this time I get my own bunk?”
“Yes Evan you can have your own bunk”
I keep rocking out and my drum solo is almost done when I get put down.
“Oh come on I was just getting to the best part” I laugh.
“Good to have you back” Jared pulls me into a hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well guys I am sorry I havent written in awhile I had a major case of pete (Not to name call my writers block) and he wouldnt leave me alone. I hope you like this one ... I am super stoked and got re inspired to do this because I am going to see them next month!!!