Status: Progress is happening!

For the Love of Music!

Never forget

I look around and see some one running at me. They tackle me to the ground. Shannon pulls them off of me.
“Don’t you see what you’re doing you stupid selfish bitch you ruined Jared when you left and now your back to what leave again and break his heart even more? You are an awful person you are just killing him more because you are here you took something so stupid out of context and never let him explain himself he is famous things get blown out of proportion all the time why don’t you just fall of the face of the earth!” she finally stops struggling in Shannon’s arm’s and huffs away. I look at the ground.
“Is what she said true Shan did I hurt Jared that badly because I took something way out of context?” I look at Shannon with tears in my eyes.
“Ev… He didn’t stop thinking about you every day that you were gone and he really just wanted to explain him self to you I am sorry that I have to tell you something like this on such a good night” He looks at me with sad eyes.
“Its okay it’s not your fault you didn’t scream that in my face” I feel the tears threatening to spill out of my eyes. Shannon comes up and envelopes me in a hug.
“We all missed you Ev you have no idea how much Jared didn’t want to be famous any more just to be with you”
“I’m so sorry Shan I had no idea that it would ruin him like that but you have to understand that I was really hurt too. I loved him and I felt like he had betrayed that” I wipe my eyes.
“I’m not the one you should be talking to about this. I am sure there is a certain man that would listen to your story so you will hear all of his” Shannon brushes away a few remaining tears and hugs me again.
“Go talk to him Ev drag his ass to the back of our bus and sit in the bunks and talk until your hearts content” He smiles and pushes me along we all get on the bus and Shannon pushes me and Jared into the bunk room and locks the door from the outside?
”Shan what the hell are you doing?” Jared Pounds on the door. We hear the TV being turned up really loud.
“Jared, can we talk?” I look at my feet.
“Yeah what do you want to talk about?”
“You might want to sit it might take awhile” I walk out back to the couch and we both sit.
“So earlier I had some one scream in my face and they made me realize that what I had done was irrational and….”
“Wait some one screamed at you about what?”
“They said that when I left and didn’t let you explain yourself that it was selfish and I was just thinking about my self and that me coming back to you was awful because I am just back to hurt you more and that I am just killing you more because I am back and that I should just fall off the face of the earth”
“Wait when did this happen?” Jared gets up.
“It doesn’t matter just let me talk please?” Jared sits back down.
“I have decided what I did was irrational and the fact that I just up and left was uncalled for and I didn’t realize that I was hurting such an amazing person by doing that” I look at the ground.
“Ev I would give up being famous for you just because you make me feel different then most people... You don’t care that I am Jared Leto the rock star to you I am just Jared Leto one single man.”
“I am so happy that you think that way but Jared I am scared I think that’s part of the reason I ran in the first place… I am afraid of falling for any one” I feel the tears coming to my eyes again.
“Evalynne let me be your everything and I promise you wont regret it” Jared pulls me into a hug.
“Lets take it slow okay?” I ask wiping my tear stained cheeks.
“Okay” Jared looks at the ground almost crushed.
“Jared I am sorry that I hurt you and that you just wanted to pick back up where we left off but I don’t think I am ready for anything like that yet I mean I have to get used to the paparazzi and all of the attention of being friends with you is going to bring me before I can be anything else okay?”
He looks at me and gets up standing back to me.
“Please don’t be mad at me Jared” I plea grabbing his hand.
“I’m not mad at you Eva I am just mad at the fact that the media makes me seem like such a man whore and really I just want to have a good relationship with one person they always seem to take that away from me”
I get on the couch and jump on to his back him and me both falling to the ground in a tangle of arms and legs.
“Well then cheer up man whore and let’s go have some fun before I have to scream my lungs out for you and have no voice the next day” I giggle tickling him. He squirms underneath me and pushes my hands away.
“What to do?” He laughs still pushing my hands away.
“Let’s go out and see how many people recognize you in your awesome disguises” I laugh.
“Shut it we don’t want to look too weird and have people think we are going to rob something” Jared sits up and smacks heads with me.
“Fuck” I scream through the bus.
I hear a knock and Shannon’s voice come through the door.
“We can hear you so stop doing what ever dirty thing you are doing please” I hear Shannon groan through the door.
I grunt in response and hear Shannon yell Ewww through the door. Then Jared groans and we are both rolling on the floor holding our heads.
“Shan Shut the fuck up we whacked heads and now I think I have an egg on my forehead now let us out” I hear the door open and see a flash.
“What the hell was that?” I ask holding the center of me head.
“I wanted photographic proof that you two are getting along so when you fight again I can show you” Tomo shrugs and walks away.
“You’re lucky I love you Tomo monster!” I yell my head starting to pound.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sorry I havent updated lately life has been happening and its kind of awful