Status: Progress is happening!

For the Love of Music!

If you would please

"How about this we can just stay in and watch movies and eat crap tons of pop corn" I say still holding my head.
"Yeah" Jared grunts in agreement.
We get up off of the floor and make our way to different parts of the living space. Jared and I sit on the couch then Shannon and Tomo sprawl out across the floor Jared and I get handed a bowl of pop corn and then the lights go off. I was just about to ask what movie we were gonna watch when Indiana Jones pops up on the screen. I giggle and shove more popcorn into my mouth.
“Rawr you eat like such a pig” Tomo Laughs.
“Me? look at Shano” I say pieces of popcorn falling out of my mouth.
I see Tomo’s head turn and then the popcorn starts flying. I focus on the TV and try not to pay attention to what we are going to have to pick up later but no it doesn’t happen like that. I soon have a whole bowl sitting on my head and the butter is in my hair. I stand up quick and popcorn tumbles across the floor and the bowl falls off of my head with a clatter. The guys stop in an instant me with my mouth in a thin line.
“What the hell!” I scream through the bus.
“Jared come here for a second would you?” I ask my teeth gritting together.
He walks up to me slowly and stops looking at the floor. I take my fingers and run then through his pink hair.
“Now you will know what its like to have a thousand pounds of fake butter in your hair and you have to sleep with it in there jerk off” I turn and walk into the bunk room and put my hair into a bun on my head and lay in my bunk. I feel sleep envelope me quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I am kind of in a rut.... help me please any I deas inbox me please!