Status: Progress is happening!

For the Love of Music!

Sick Sicker Sickest

I wake up to sick sound of something hitting the floor beside me almost like water. I sit up quick and see Shannon getting sick next to me. I rub his back and pull my shirt up over my nose as I look at the ceiling and breathe through my mouth. I feel Shannon dry heaving and shaking.
“Shan are you okay?” I pull him into my bunk.
“I don’t know I just started not feeling well” He shivers.
“Here lay down” I pull my blanket over Shannon and grab my phone.
I shine it on the floor and step around all of the sick and grab paper towels cleaning up the mess. I grab the trash can some water and some crackers.
“Eva I don’t feel good” Shannon whines like a little kid.
I climb in bed beside him and put his head on my chest running my fingers through his hair humming to him.
“You don’t have to do this you know?” I hear the grogginess in his voice.
“Shan it’s the maternal instinct you know every woman has it” I rub his back and settle myself in.
“Thank you Eva I love you” I hear Shannon whisper.
“Love you too Shannon get some rest and feel better you have a show tomorrow” I hear his breathing slow.
I slowly drift back off to sleep and wake up sweating. I feel Shannon’s forehead and he is burning up I look out and nether Tomo or Jared are in their bunks.
I get up slowly and crawl over Shannon feeling even grosser then before I went to bed with the popcorn butter in my hair.
“Hey guys” I say grabbing paper towels and pouring some water on it.
Jared grunts and I look over at them.
“What’s wrong?” I look at Jared wiping my neck with the towel.
“You tell me that you want to take it slow and I find you sleeping with my brother this morning!” Jared bursts out.
“What wait let me explain” I say dropping the paper towel on the counter.
“No I don’t want to hear anything that comes out of your stupid ass mouth I didn’t want to believe it but everyone said that you were just back to screw with me more I love you Evalynne and every time I try to ignore everything around me you end up proving it true!”
”Jared maybe if you shut the fuck up and stop listening to the sound of you own voice for a split second I could explain that your brother is really sick like throwing up sick I was making sure he didn’t drown in his own puke” I stomp out back to the bunks and start shoving all of my things back into my bags. I see Shannon move in my peripheral vision and I look up at him tears threatening to spill out of my eyes.
“What’s wrong Eva?” He asks voice raspy and sleepy.
“Nothing Shannon just go back to sleep okay?” I whisper to him.
I hear him settle back into my bed.
“Why are you leaving again?”
“I am sorry Shannon but Jared and I aren’t meant to be together at all not friends not lovers not anything we are toxic for each other” I say tears finally displacing them selves.
♠ ♠ ♠
soo A little bit of inspiartion sorry the last chapter was kind of dumb.... Love you guys!