Status: Progress is happening!

For the Love of Music!

Tomo Monster

I am almost finished pushing all of the things into my bags angry tears spilling out of my eyes when I feel a hand on my arm.
“No Tomo no one is going to convince me to change my mind” I say looking at him. I sling my bag over my shoulder and then drag my other bag behind me.
I get to the bottom step and I feel some one pull back on my bag. Tomo throws my bag back in the bus and takes my other one off of my shoulder and he throws it in too.
“Tomo what the hell do you think you are doing”
“Rawr come hang out with me for the day please just once before you leave” I sniff and wipe the tears from my eyes.
“Monster I look like a wreck” I laugh looking at my baggy sweat pants and patting down my hair.
Tomo disappears in the bus and a few minuets later he slides into the door frame and he is wearing the most ridiculous outfit ever. He has a poncho, sombrero, and cow boy boots. Little pieces of his hair are pulled through the sombrero and he drew lines on his face.
I giggle and he loops his arm with mine skipping down the street. We enter this coffee shop and Tomo orders while I find a table. I laugh when I see him doing a jig holding two Styrofoam cups.
“Okay now down to the serious business” He takes his hat off and coffee comes out of my nose. His hair is standing right up straight.
“How long did it take you to do that and how did you do that?” I ask laughing and trying to blow the coffee out of my nose Tomo being just as hysterical as I am.
“Excuse me but I am going to have to ask you two to leave” One of the people working at the shop politely comes up to our table. Tomo and I get up laughing even harder that we got kicked out of a coffee shop. Tomo puts the sombrero on his back.
“Now down to the serious things”
“Tomo there is nothing serious for us to talk about” sip my coffee.
“Evalynne there is though like the fact that you are leaving because Jared is a little over dramatic and is jealous of his brother” Tomo winks at some girl walking by and she squeals like a child.
“A little over dramatic Tomo I feel like when ever we are together he doesn’t trust me”
“Eva” He pulls me to a stop and I face him.
“Jared loves you I have never seen him so head over heels about any one like you, Why don’t you just like go back in there and tell them everything”
“Wait did you say he was jealous of his brother?”
“Yeah Eva don’t you see it when you and Shan are acting like idiots with out Jared. He is afraid that Shannon will take you away from him like every other time a girl has gotten bored with Jared, He thinks that Shannon is better looking and all that crap”
“Whoa wait Jared thinks I like Shannon? I think of Shannon as a brother and I don’t think I could get sick of Jared he is chalk full of amazing ideas” I blush a little.
“Then go tell them that Rawr don’t leave us” Tomo looks at the ground.
I wrap Tomo in my arms and squeeze him.
“Tomo you’re my best friend” I smile into his shoulder.
“Lets go straighten out some Leto’s” Tomo points ahead of us and grabs my arm again. I take a couple of deep breaths and march myself on to the bus.
“Alright Leto’s listen up” I see both of their heads snap up.
“First of all I do not want to hear a single word from either of you until I am done. Shannon I love you and you know that you are like a big brother to me and I am happy I got you to feel better and Jared Don’t be jealous of your brother when it comes to me because I love you and I wont get bored with you but maybe just maybe you should listen to me before you go off the handle and call me stupid” I look at the ground and both boys start talking at once.
“Hey… Shannon you go first”
“I was just going to say that I am glad you are back and I am sorry if I caused any issues” He twiddles his thumbs his face still pale and hair still matted to his head.
“Good now back to bed with you” I send him off.
“Now you Jared” I look at him still a little irritated.
“I was going to say I love you and I am sorry that I take things out of proportion some times but I am afraid of losing you Evan you are the most amazing thing to ever happen to me you make me the happiest person alive.” He looks at his hands and back at me.
I lean into him and kiss him.
“Now let’s get some meds into your sick ass brother and get him feeling a little bit better so you guys can have the full band tonight” I start digging through my bag.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is for Spencer!!! Thank you for the feed back girl you are amazing!!