Status: Progress is happening!

For the Love of Music!

Cookies and Surprises

“How are you feeling now?” I ask leaning over a half asleep Shannon.
“Like poop” Shannon sniffles and rolls over onto his side.
“Well guys I tried so you have two options for tonight A) get a different drummer to fill in for Shannon or B) don’t play.” I say shrugging.
“Not playing is not an option” Jared says looking out the window of the tour bus at the people lining up outside the venue.
“Shano looks like your in the hands of Eva tonight sleep all that you can and feel better and your lucky we have another band with us or else we wouldn’t have a drummer!!” Jared yells through the bus. We all fall silent and listen for a response but all we hear are faint snores from the bunk area. Jared goes running out of the bus like a maniac and we see him run by the windows shirtless on to CB7’s bus. 20 minuets later we hear the door slam and see a breathless Jared standing in the door with Matt standing behind him grinning like a six year old.
“Whoa since when do they let pretty girls like you come on to a bus full of animals like them?” Matt takes my hand and kisses it.
“Hey hey hey back off we picked her up ourselves last stop” Jared grabs me and wraps his arms around your neck hiding your face in his chest.
“Jared I can’t breathe” I say into his chest.
“Oh sorry” Jared looks at the ground.
“Matt I am Evalynne Jared’s…..” I don’t really know what to say next you don’t know how to classify the status of Jared and I’s ‘relationship’. I look at him and he looks away as soon as eye contact is made.
“I’m Jared’s uhhhh….”
“She’s Jared’s girlfriend” I hear from the bunks.
“Nice to know you have come back to us Shano” Tomo laughs.
I look at Matt and shrug between Jared’s arms.
“You heard the man’s verdict” I giggle and grab Jared’s sides making him squeal.
“Oh no way you just squealed like a little girl” I say snorting with laughter as Tomo looks at me confused and Matt is leaning against the door laughing so hard no noise is coming out. Jared looks at the clock and grabs his Jacket.
“Time to go get ready boys” He kisses my cheek and walks swiftly out the door.
“He was totally redder than a tomato” Matt wipes tears from his face and stumbles out the door like a mad man Tomo salutes me and follows suit. I hear Shannon groan and then a splash. I wait for the splashing to stop then I hear Shannon groan again.
“Evan… I’m sorry but my cookies are every where” I turn slowly and cant believe what your seeing.
Shannon how in the hell did you get that up there" I say looking at the lime green mess everywhere I then look back at him.
"Why is it lime green" I hold my fingers up in a cross.
"Because I have been eating green popsicles for the last 24 hours" Shannon looks up at me through his hair.
I look around everywhere. Its up in the bunks and all over the ceiling.
"Did you like excorsist projectile vomit Shanno?" I say looking at the ceiling in disbelief.
"Im sorry Eva but hey I feel better I think I even broke my fever" Shannon smiles at me.
"Alright well get some more sleep while I clean this shit up" I grab my sunglasses and slide my purse over my shoulders. find a convinence store after about an hour of searching and I grab rubber gloves a sponge and a bucket. I pay and start to head back to the bus when i catch sight of a news stand blaring a 30 seconds to mars concert.
"In other news tonight Jared Leto has confessed his undying love for a girl named Evalynne and has said that he is going to marry her" The music show host says reading the teleprompter. I drop all of my things as a picture of me pops up on the screen.
I pick my mouth up off the ground grab my things and run back to the bus.
"Shannon did you know about this?!?!?! Did you guys plan this?!?!" I yell through the bus at a very not sick Shannon.
"What are you talking about ..I...I"
"Shanno do you realize what this means!?!? Jared and I are getting married" I say not sure how to feel right at that point in time.
Shannon takes the cleaning supplies from my hands and takes my shoulders in his hands.
"you werent supposed to find out this way... you werent supposed to find out till he acctually came home and asked you but..."
"Congrats" He hugs me and goes back to his cereal.
I sit on the floor in front of the couch and soak in what has just happened. Okay I have to act like i dont know.
" Hear voices and laughing outside the bus. Shannon shoves his cereal into my hands and runs outback to the bunks and goes to jump in his slamming his head off the bunk above in the process I hold my laughter in as his swears up a storm and I try to look normal biting my lip and pulling down the sides of my mouth. I feel them twitching trying to pull up at the sides.
"Evalynne I have something I need to ask you" Jared grabs my cereal and hands it to Tomo and the pulls me up from my sitting position to kneel in front of me and pull out a box.
"Will you marry me" I stare at the box for a few seconds.
"I know that we just reunited but I don’t want to lose you again I cant live without you, you make me feel whole"
"Y....Jared I...... Yes" I smile at him as he slides the ring on my finger.
Lets just say that Jared and I rented a hotel room that night ;)
ABOUT 9 MONTHS LATER
I am waddling home from the park with my hand on my stomach and my bag over my shoulder. Suddenly I feel as if I have peed myself and then the contractions start.
“Holy shit!’ I yell in agony.
I pull out my cell and dial Jared’s Number.
“Jared My water just broke I highly suggest you get your ass here and bring me to the hospital AHHH before this kid comes popping out.” Within seconds I see a black Tahoe pull up nest to me and Jared and Shannon tumbling out. They hoist me into the vehicle and Jared drives like a mad man to the hospital. They rush me into the room and before I know it our beautiful baby girl is laying in my arms.
“Mr. and Mrs. Leto what would you like your daughters name to be” The nurse asks us.
“Her name is going to be Leena Marie Leto” We smile down at her and Jared kisses me.
“We make one hell of a cute kid don’t we?” He smiles at me.
“Yeah we do and I cant wait to experience all of the amazing aspects of being a parent.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided that the story ending was too gloom and doom and I didnt want that so here is a different one!!!!