Status: I'm continuing it YAY!

The Animal In Me

Intro

Hi, my name is Roxanna Mendoza. I live with my foster parents in a small house. Well you see my parents died when I was 10 in a plane crash. Nobody survived. 3 years after they died, I started acting a like an animal for some odd reason. I started eating worms and afterwards I started eating raw meat. I can eat anything that’s edible and not get sick. Talking about sick, I never became sick when these weird cravings came.

I’m in the 10th grade at Northern Edge High School. I have a lot of friends and we go to the mall every week. I hang out with them and try to avoid my foster parents as I can. They fight a lot and they both blame each other because their daughter and son, Sera and Seth disappeared. By the way, Sera and Seth are twins but they aren’t identical. Sera and Seth are both 16 years old. One day they never came back from school and were reported missing. No one knows where they’re at. I don’t blame them for running away. Their parents are always arguing and are very crazy.

Well, anyways my favorite animals are the wolves. Their the best. One day I just wish I can become a wolf for at least one day. One night, I found myself on the roof when it was a full moon. There were many wolves howling in the forest behind our house. They warned us never to go back there because people who go there usually disappear and never return. People say some ghost haunts whoever goes inside the forest. Who knows! But something in that forest attracts me. There’s something in there that makes my soul want to go there. Well for now, that’s pretty much everything about my weird character.
♠ ♠ ♠
2nd story! Well this story was in my mind and I had to let it out!
My first story is The Truth Isn't Always Revealed. Be free to check it out.