Status: I'm continuing it YAY!

The Animal In Me

Finally Saved.... or Not!

*SETH*

A rhino came and dodged the lion with its horns which went into the lion’s flesh causing instant death. The other lion was so scared that it turned away and tried to escape the rhino, luckily it didn’t get injured. The rhino looked at us and then it looked at Vandal’s army which was coming towards them quickly with guns and nets.

All of a sudden, the rhino turned into a beautiful bald eagle and picked us up and flew away faster than the gun bullets. (I don’t know if that’s possible but with this girl, it might be)

“ROX!!!” I screamed over the wind.

“Welcome aboard the Animalia transportation! Please remain calm and enjoy you‘re ride!” she said as we flew super fast away from Vandal’s fortress. It felt so good to be free again!

Rebecca was having fun and I sort of felt like to….throw up. The ride made me feel all sick because ever since I was small, I hated heights.

She took us a great distance until we got to the river. There it was, crystal blue and shining with beautiful brightness. It was an amazing sight to see and it felt good to see it since we haven’t been on solid land or by water in a long time.

She placed us softly on the ground and landed while transforming into human form again.

“Feels good to be out of that creepy, musty cell huh?” she asked.

“Yeah! Haha and since when were you conscious? When I left, you looked the same as the many nights before.” I asked her.

“Let’s just say I heard when you stood up for me from those other guys before you went to the arena,” she said while winking at me. At that moment, I could feel myself blushing badly. Rebecca just stared at us as if we were aliens.

“Anyways, we should settle in for the night. Sera and Paul are coming to pick up Rebecca tomorrow,” she said and with that we found a nice area and we slept the night by the river. Only Rox was wide awake. She was on guard….

*ROX*

The night came over us like a blanket. I kept a small fire on and stood on guard. Far away, I could hear voices but I wasn’t sure if it was because I’m actually hearing human voices or I was just afraid. I decided to become an owl and fly over the forest and check the area. Owls fortunately have excellent eye vision so I was able to see every detail. I went towards Vandal’s hideout and not far from where we were, his henchman were there.

I knew it! I heard voices and this isn’t good.

I flew quickly towards Seth and woke him up.

“Seth!” I screamed, whispered.

“Huh? Is it morning yet?” he said drowsily.

“No, Vandal’s henchmen are near. Go take out the fire and I’ll wake up Rebecca. We have to get out of here pronto,” I said and before we knew it, we were already on our way. That’s when I remembered that we have to cross the river and I wasn’t strong enough to take them across.

“What do we do now? I can’t take both of you across,” I said sadly.

“Time to separate the sea!” said Seth with a grin on his face.

“I didn’t know you can do that…. Why didn’t you do it when we came here before!” I practically yelled at him.

“Shhh… and because it requires a lot of energy for this. I was tired remember?” he said but something in me told me that it wasn’t for that reason.

“Can we like speed it up? I hear foot steps near,” said Rebecca in a tense voice.

“Ok, step back!” he said and he started his magic. First, he rose his hands to the sky and they started to glow a bright blue. Then all the water accumulated into two groups and there was a thin strip of land in the middle.

“Cross over quickly!” he yelled and I led Rebecca quickly through it.

When we got across, the water started to close in and form into one body of water again.

“SETH!” I yelled at him as I saw the river return to its normal form and Vandal’s henchmen were there.

“Go on without me! It’s time for me to leave you now! And always know that I…..” Vandal’s henchmen shot him in the heart before he could finish and he fell straight to the ground.

“SETH!!!” I yelled out and Vandal’s henchmen noticed me. “Run in the woods and run straight. Follow that bird and he’ll guide you,” I pointed at the bird with charcoal feathers, most likely a raven. The raven flew away and Rebecca followed it without turning back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm continuing on mibba :D