‹ Prequel: Love Bites

Love Bites 2.0

Chapter 14

“Oh Sookie you look so beauitful,” I looked at Sookie in her wedding dress that was a pretty ivory colour. She had wanted to get one that resembeled her grandmothers which i thought was sweet. I looked her up and down with a large smile.
“Thanks hunny, I'm so nervous,” Sookie's southern accent started to tremble as she gripped the flowers in her fist now. She was standing in the mirror looking at herself over and over again. Sookie had asked me to be one of her brides maids and I graciously accpeted.
The music started to play and Jason came closer for her to walk with. A few tears were starting to brim in the corner of her eyes. I hugged her one last time as I got in line to be a brides maid with her. Bill had been nice enough to make Eric a grooms men too, so when it was my time to make it down the isle, I walked with Eric.
Eric appeared at my side and I linked my arm threw his. He was dressed in a dark black suit with a small tie. My dress was a pretty shade of pink and was a perfect fit. That was another good thing about being a vampire, you didn't have to worry about your dress size ever changing.
I squeezed Eric's arm tightly as we stood at the end of the isle waiting for our turn to walk down it. The music started to play and Eric and I made our way down the isle. Part of me thought fo what it would have been like if I had said yes to Eric a while ago. Things deffiently would have been alot different. When we got to the end of the isle, we parted ways and I went to stand in my spot on Sookies side.
I felt tears in the corners of my own eyes as i watched Sookie and her brother walk down the isle together. I blinked them away, knowing not everyone was going to want to see my tears as much as they were wanting to see Sookies.
At the end of the isle, Jason let go of Sookie reluctantly and handed her to Bill who I had never seen so excited. Their vows were simple and sweet. The only thing that was running threw my head was my memory of Eric asking me. Deep inside, I started to feel upset and the fact that I left this great man just randomly hit me hard. Eric must have felt something threw our bond because only a second later I felt his eyes on me.
Across the isle, and past the new couple, my eyes were glued to Eric. He looked so handsome in his suit. Maybe one day myself I'll get him in a suit like that. Once the vowes were finished everyone cheered and watched as the new couple walked out together. After the wedding we did the wedding photo's and everyone started to make their way to the reception. Eric had pulled some strings and managed to get a really big hall for the two of them without having to pay a thing.
At the reception, the party was in full swing. A wonderful caitoring company did it and everything smelt amazing. Part of me wished I could still eat human food. Eric and I sat next to each other at the long dinning table with the wedding party. As everyone made their speeches, I sat quietly with my hand in Eric's lap.
I watched at the tears traveled down Sookie's cheeks as her brother stood infront of everyone and gave a long speech about the two of them and them growing up. It was sweet to see Bill and Sookie get on the dance floor for their first dance. Eric's arm was around me the whoel time, and as we sat there, everything was starting to come into a clear perspective.
As much as I may have hated to admit it to myself or let alone any one else around me, I needed Eric as humans needed air, or food or anything for that matter. I needed him and he needed me. Everything that was going threw my head was strictly based upon Eric.
Was it really time for me to get married? Married to Eric let alone....
♠ ♠ ♠
Here ya go guys! let me know what you think! I've got lots of homework to do in thenext couple days so I might not be putting up a chapter, doesn't mean I wont be checking! lol