‹ Prequel: Love Bites

Love Bites 2.0

Chapter 20

Eric's hand was wrapped around my waist tightly. He pressed my body against his, holding me tightly. The music started to play slowly. It was our first dance as husband and wife.
We had wiped away the tears and I rested my head on his shoulder, listening to the music.
“I love you,” I whispered into his chest and pulled away lightly so I could look up at him.
“I love you to darling,” Eric smiled down at me, before pressing his lips to my forehead. There was no way I could be happier. This really was what life was about.
As we swayed to the music, I could feel the eyes of everyone on us. It was hard to take the smile off my face, but it was permanently there now. Eric was smiling down at me as if it was the very first time that he had seen me.
“I'm so happy you're my wife now,” He smiled and pressed his lips to mine. It was a sweet and addicting kiss. I wanted more of them. But we still had to get threw this reception.
“Well I'm happy that you're finally my husband,” I smiled a goofy smile up at him, after his lips were pulled away from mine.
The flashes of a million cameras were going off the whole time. I was hoping that they were going to be some good ones since we hired 5 photographers. The song was starting to come to an end and I wished that it was an hour long song. I could have danced there with him for ever.
Once the song was over, we made our way for the table that seated the wedding party. Part of me felt odd that my mother and father weren't here. But it was for the better now. They couldn’t know that I am a vampire, cause I was 100% sure that they wouldn't like it.
Sookie was the first one to say something from the bridesmaids. She had a goofy smile on her face, probably from already to much wine.
“Nikki. I've known you for a while now and especially in the last few months things have been great with us. It was amazing to visit you in Paris when you lived there. It was the most amazing thing in my life! Well other then marrying Bill- but the point is! Nikki as much as I may hate your husband now and then, I wish the both of you the best life possible!” Sookie raised her glass and then took another sip of her wine once everyone had said cheer's.
It was hard not to laugh at the sweet words she said. Eric was even laughing. This time, it was Pam up. I had asked her to be a bridesmaid but she said no, and instead dressed in a black dress and stood as a groom's woman on Eric's side, which I thought was cute.
“Eric, you have been my best friend, my maker and my family for the last 200 years of my life. With out you I would be long gone and not be this vampire that I am now. Since Godric faced the true death, there was nothing that made you happy. But the moment that you met Nikki, I could see that everything around you was going to change. This was the best thing that you could have ever done. It is now my time to be off in the world by myself, and Nikki, I am truly happy that you will be here to take care of him. He is my everything, and there is no other vampire that I would ever put him in the hands of. Congratulations and good luck,”
Pam raised her blood filled glass and took a sip a second later. There were tears that were starting to from in the corners of my eyes. When I glanced at Eric, trying to see what his expression was, I was astounded at what I saw. Eric had a rim of red around his eyes and was trying to blink away before anyone saw. I placed my hand on top of his and he looked at me quickly. I gave him a reassuring smile and a peck on the cheek.

The rest of the reception was great. We danced, we talked and we partied. It was defiantly one of the funnest times of my life.
As the party started to come to an end, and dawn was approaching, Eric and I started to say goodbye to our guests. Since after all, we had to be on the plane before dawn so we were in coffins. A smile came to my face as I thought about the honeymoon. He still had no idea about where we were going.
We left the reception, barely keeping our hands off of each other. I got changed out of my beautiful dress and put on a pair of sweats that had a matching sweatshirt. Eric kept on asking where we were going but i refused to tell him. The closest I would tell him would be when we are on the air plane.
The ride to the airport was a steamy one, I could barely take my lips away from his. Eric didn't hide his want either. As soon as we were alone, before I could control it, I was in his lap with my legs wrapped around his waist. Eric tugged at my clothes, and I was half expecting to just rip them off but he left them on. He started to pull at my shirt and I could hear the seams of it ripping.
“Eric,” I said his name breathlessly and pushed myself away from him. I wasn't going to let this happen in the back of a limo.
“Yes?” Eric pressed kisses along my neck which wasn't helping my case.
“Stop and I'll finally tell you where we are going,” I could barely get the sentence out when he stopped and looked up at me. “We can continue this once we land,” I smirked down at him knowing that this caught his attention.
“Fine, but this flight better not be to long,” Eric shifted me so I was sitting next to him with is arm wrapped around my waist. I smiled up at him for a few minutes and got distracted by the thoughts that were going through of what we were going to do when we landed.
“Well spit it out!” Eric turned so our noses were just a few inches apart.
“Oh right, well I really hope you like it,” I really did hope he did. I put a lot of work into it this. I wasn't sure how I got this all done even by myself, without him knowing.
“We are going home. To your home. The place you lived while you were human,” I bit my lip, hoping that he'd like it.
I watched his expression for a minute. He was thinking everything over. After a minute a smile started to spread across his face, that was also when I realized that there were red tears forming int he corners of his eyes.
“That is absolutely amazing, darling,” He pulled me back into his lap. Eric pressed his lips to mine lightly and then pulled away to look my face over.
“I love you so much,”
“I love you too Eric,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow! I can't believe that this one is finished too! Wow! OK so here's the last chapter - I hope you guys enjoy it. I'm going to be wokring on my other stories and slwoly working on another Eric Northman story. If you have any ideas for me or anything like that, pelase message me and let me know about them. Normally if an Idea hits me, I run with it and will get lots of it done. So Thank you sooo much for the support! I can't believe that I've got it all up now! Thank you!!