‹ Prequel: Love Bites

Love Bites 2.0

Chapter 6

Since Bill and Sookie had been here, telling me how Eric was on the look for me I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched. I was confident enough that if Eric was watching me or following me he would wait for weeks before he would make it known.
The two of them had spent two weeks with me here. I showed them around the city, taking them to plays, telling them the best places to go to eat, everything that you could think of. Sookie was having the time of her life. When we were out, I'd be their interpuiter for them. Sookie would always ask me how to say something or to teach her how to say something, but every time I tried her southern accent came threw so dominantely that I couldn't help but laugh hysterically.

It was late in the evening and the bar was just closeing. Well late I suposed to the night life of humans. I groaned when I looked at the clock. It was only 3:30am. The sun wouldn't be up until atleast 7:30.
The last few humans were being taken care of, while the employee's cleaned up. I could hear someone walking up the steps to my office, and I saw Trinidad with a human she was dragging along. She didn't bother knocking on the door, and just came in.
“Yes?” I snapped the book shut that carried all the informantion about money.
“This human says they have something to say to you,” Trinidad placed the human in the chair with a slightly less kind voice then I was used to. I raised my eyebrow and looked at the human. It was a young, beauitful girl who seemed to be enjoying a high from Vamp blood.
“Qu'est-ce que vous avez à me dire de l'homme?” The human seemed in a daze and barely understood what i was saying.
“Que voulez-vous avant que je drain de l'homme!” In the last few months of being a vampire, and running this buisness I was really starting to get tired of the incompetence of humans. The human in front of me snapped out of their trance. A chill came over me when my eyes met hers.
“Il dit qu'il vous trouve,” Her voice was trembling when she finally spoke.
The chill ran down my spine again. He had found me. How in the world could Eric have found me. My eyes darted to Trinidad. She read the panic on my face and I watched her tense up.
“Trinidad, take this human out. Make sure she's ok, don't let anyone see her,” I stood up, pulling on my coat quickly. “After that, make sure that everything gets closed up here immidiately. Everyone has to go home for their safety. It is of great importance. I don't care if all the work doesn't get finished, tell them to leave now!” I picked my bag and hurried out of my office. Trinidad and the human were infront of me as I locked the office door closed tightly and hurried down the stairs.
I stopped at the front door and thought for a moment. The best thing would be to not go out the front door. Trinidad had everyone running around now, doing their own things and getting their stuff. With one last nodd to her, I made my exit threw the back door.
Once I was outside I could feel eyes on me. I couldn't tell if I was just parinod or if someone was acutally watching me.
I started to stalk down the alley way quickly, I didn't want to run to quickly to startle my employees who were coming out of the the back way. There was only a small noise behind me before I turned around. My fangs extended quickly and I stood in a stance, ready to take on anything. The few employees ran out of the alley way before I was knocked into the wall.
My body slammed into the old brick wall. I could feel a small cut on the back of my head that swas starting to bleed. There was a hiss that came out infront of me. I leapt forward, charging at whoever was there. I caught the other off guard as they knocked themselves into the ground and growled louder.
They jumped up at me and somehow, I made my way past them. The growled as i dodged past them. But with one quick movement of them I was on the ground with a heavy body on top of mine. I hissed and growled. My fangs were all the way down and ready to rip and tare at anything that got close to my mouth.
Before I could move, a pair of cold lips molded to mine, pressing up against mine roughly. I fought the kiss til I realized who it was. The pair pulled away and I could see the outline of the face looking down at me.
“Hello Lover,”
♠ ♠ ♠
So i've been putting up pretty frequently with this story lol might slow down cause there are only 20 chapters anywho, i've got another eric northman in the works and 3 other vamp stories in the works :P thanks guys!