Status: on-going

Those Eyes, That Glance

My beginning.

NOTE:
Dedicated to: A friend ;For being an insane fanatic of JD and giving me inspiration!

---

An obsession. Thats what all my friends called it. Which it's totally not! How is loving one man so much you dream about him all day and all night and wish he'd randomly show up for no reason in your classes an obsession?! Ok, maybe that is a bit much (not that I'd ever admit it to anyone else!), but I'd prefer to call it love. Pure emotional, bliss-filled, I wanna love you all night and for the rest of your life, gangsta shawty typed love, but love none the less! And who am I you might ask? Just a girl.

A girl named Jenna Walker to be specific. Plain as the rain and never gonna change. Standing at a height of 5'6, plain light brown hair, mid-back in length, equally light brown eyes, skinny as a twig, and amazingly faithful love for the stunningly sexy
actor johnny Depp. Which is kind've plain in a way too since most girls love him also, I mean who wouldn't? He could probably make even the straightest guys in the world
re-consider their sexuality just by once glance of his gorgeous dark brown eyes and
long chocolate brown hair. I mean really, have you SEEN him in "Pirates Of The Carribean"?!?! He was so beautiful I just couldn't ook away! Truly the Adonis of the acting world!

My love for him started when I was just the age of eight. So young, so adolescent, so detached from the world in only the way an eight year old could be. My life was was always just as plain as me, same routine every day, same school activies, same friends. Well, if I had that many anyway. You see at that age I very shy, extremely even.Whenever someone would ask me to play kickball on the playground I'd always turn and run away like a new born puppy too a car speeding by out of the holes in the gate of it's new backyard, except I was faster and wasn't a new-born, hahaha~.

Anyway, back on topic! Becuase of my shyness I didn't have very many friends and the ones who I did have were almost as shy as me causing our little group to be almost invible in our ways.After a while most kids and teacers just ignored us, mainly me though, the shyest of our group. But when I went to see a johnny Depp moving for the first time ever and those gorgeous eyes like dark chocolate turned to face the screen in one swift movement of his heel to speak in that deep velvet voice of his it was like he was only looking at me! When I looked into his eyes on the silver screen in that dark theater on a friday night it was like the first time a toddler learns to walk, the excitement u get when your about to go to your favorite place in the world, the wonder and heart-pounding thrill of sitting in the first car of the biggest rollar coaster you could imagine! And just like a rollar coaster has its end that leaves you with a memory you'll never forget.

That moment will go down as the moment my little eight year old self found my role model, my inspiration to change myself from someone plain and boring to someone people look up to and think "Man, I'd love to be her!". That moment I found someone I aspire to be like, to meet, someone who could make me feel like a somebody for the first time in my short life, someone that I loved for just that one glance.

A glance that changed my life, forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment if you liked,thank you!