Killing Me Slowly

Love, Sex and Other...Things Part 1

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+
It was night and we were all in a motel, I shut my eyes to at least try and sleep in the bed but every time I shut my eyes, I started to toss and turn because of the images I saw…I saw Sam and Brittney burning in Hell…and I saw Dean being slaughtered and doing the slaughtering…. I shot up in my spot and I felt the dampness on my forehead. I looked to the other bed and saw Sam and Brit sound asleep with Sam’s arms around Brit and I smiled.

“Dean?” I called out, softly.

“I’m right here, Mel” he replied, coming out of the bathroom. “You okay?” he asked, urgently as he reached me and stared into my eyes.

“Yea, I uhh…” I ran a hand across my forehead. “I’m fine” I nodded.

He gave me a look though. Then, it was gentle as he came under the blanket with me and held me close with my back against him and I held onto his hand. I was able to shut my eyes and sleep peacefully after that though…I don’t know what it was but no bad images flew into my head when he was around…and as soon as he wasn’t, it was like my mind knew it and the images would haunt me again…it was weird.

A while passed and I felt the need to wake up again. I noticed Dean was watching me sleep. I turned so I was laying on my back and I stared up at him. “Everything alright?” I asked him. “Yea…” I nodded.

Then, he kissed me. I kissed back right away as he hovered over me, but then I flipped us over so I was straddling him and I flipped all of my hair to one side as I continued to kiss him. I stopped as we both caught our breath and our faces were centimeters away.

I started to smirk. “You wanna go for it?”

“Well, I don’t wanna stop now” He grabbed my face and kissed me hard as he flipped us back over. “We’ll see who’s the one who can’t be quiet” he whispered.

It made me laugh. He took off his shirt and then I took mine off as well and he attacked my neck with his lips as I shut my eyes and arched my back while he trailed his lips down, passed my breasts and down my stomach. He played with my belly button ring a little with his tongue and then he took it out and tossed it to the dresser and he started to slide down my pajama pants and he started to trail kisses up my legs, to the inside of my thighs, teasing me and it made me groan a little as I tried to control it. Then, he slowly slid down my thong but didn’t do anything to me which aggravated me. Instead, he came back up to me to kiss me passionately and he went to my neck again, finding my sweet spot.

“You’re killing me” I gasped.

“That’s the point” he chuckled.

But, then, he quickly took off his pants and his boxers and he started to slowly go into me. It made me groan. “What are you doing?” I hissed, trying to even out my breathing.

“Proving a point” he smirked.

“If you don’t start moving now, I’m going to hurt you”

“I’d like to see you try” he whispered into my ear, giving me chills.

But, I couldn’t even move at the moment, not even to flip over so I would be on top. He had me. He started to move and I groaned a little too loud. He stifled it though as he kissed me hard. Then, he smirked.

“Not too loud now, Melissa” he sang.

“Oh, you are so getting it” I said and actually flipped us over.

He was caught off guard but once I started to move at a faster pace, he didn’t complain one bit. He arched into me as my thrusts became harder. He went to groan, loudly, but I covered his mouth with my hand.

“Not too loud, Dean” I mimicked, smirking.

I kept moving. Then, he actually sat up to put my face in his hands and he kissed me as I kissed back and he ripped off my bra and threw it to the floor. I started to lean back as he was now hovering over me and he was moving and thrusting faster and harder now…and I could tell we were so close…but then we both fell off the edge of the bed, onto the floor with the blanket covering us both. We both grunted, looked at each other and then we just burst out laughing and my sides actually started to hurt. I started to hush him as I peeked over the side and saw Sam and Brit were still sound asleep.

“Damn, they just sleep through anything” I commented.

“That’s a plus for us” he said, seductively as his front got close to my back. We continued where we left off right on the floor…and rug burns were kind of inevitable.

~~~

We made sure we were fully clothed before the sun came up and Sam and Brit woke up. I had a rug burn on my knee that was killing me with my jeans on but I tried to ignore it. Dean walked out to call Bobby as Sam and Brit got up, dressed and they were watching the news while I was folding my clothes, back into my bag.

Sources said prosecutors were getting closer to a decision on whether to charge the actor. But they adamantly denied that any prosecution was in any…” the TV murmured and then Dean walked back in.

“What are you watching?”

“Just trying to catch up” Brit replied. “So...Mel Gibson really took a turn this past year, huh?” Sam commented.

“Or he's possessed. Seriously, think about it.” Dean replied. We all just rolled our eyes at him and he waved us off. “So, I just got off the blower with Bobby”

“Oh, yeah? You got anything else on this, uh, 'Mother of All' thing?” Brit asked.

“Uh, no, nothing solid. He says it's quiet”

“Quiet like quiet or quiet like too quiet?” Sam asked. “When is it ever just quiet?” I questioned.

“Right”

But, then, his phone started to ring. He made a weird face and then showed all of us what the text was…it was a bunch of coordinates. “What are these, coordinates? Who's it from?” Dean asked. “I have no idea” Sam said and then used the map to look up the coordinates.

“Well?” I asked.

“Uh, Bristol, Rhode Island, where three women disappeared in the last week. Apparently, the, uh, victims seemed to vanish into thin air”

“Could be something” I shrugged.

"Who's the text from?” Dean asked.

“I don't know. It just kept ringing”

“What's that about?”

“Could be another hunter looking for backup, throwing us a case?” Brit suggested.

“Yea. Who knows how many hunters we even met, working with the Campbells, you know? But I think we should go” Sam said.

“Wait, we’re just gonna drop everything?” Dean asked.

“Dude, two minutes ago, you weren't doing anything”

“You got mysterious coordinates from a mysterious Mr. X, leading to a mysterious town…are you seeing the pattern here? That doesn’t throw up red flags to you?” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Maybe. But that doesn't mean we can just ignore a bunch of missing girls. Right?” Brit said. “Okay. We'll check it out. But if things get squirrelly, we dump out, okay?” Dean said. They agreed. I sighed with a nervous feeling churning in my stomach.

~~

We hit the road and when we got into Bristol, I couldn’t help but notice Brit shifted in her spot and she was off…but she didn’t tell me what it was so I didn’t push anything. We got to some kind of pirate restaurant and started to go through the information we had and the pictures of the woman that have gone missing.

“Well, freak's got a type: brunettes” Dean said. Then, he held up a specific one. “Whoa. This one's got a little bit of a wild side. It's all in the eyes, Sam. See it?” he asked.

I just smacked him upside the head and he chuckled and Sam shook his head as Brit just smiled. “All right, well, aside from your little deep insight there, these women actually have nothing in common: different jobs, different friends, different everything” Sam said.

“So, what's the connection?” Brit questioned. “I don't know. Why don't you figure that out? I'm gonna go hit the poop deck” he said and I saw that the bathrooms were actually labeled ‘Poop Deck’…we had to get out of here.

Then, a man and woman approached our table. “Agent Roark? It's good to see you again” the woman addressed Sam. I furrowed my eyebrows. “It is” Sam nodded, so confused.

“And you remember my husband, Don…agent Kaleing, you must remember him huh” she directed her spite and hatred at Brit. “Oh umm of course I do” she replied and she just gave her a disgusted look and looked back at Sam.

I looked at the guy and saw he had lust in his eyes as he stared at Brit but it seemed also like he couldn’t stare at Brit. Then, she and I just exchanged a look and she shrugged at me so I narrowed my eyes back up at this bitch

“So, you're back 'cause it started again, right…the disappearances?” her voice got lower.

“Uh, yeah. Yeah, right..."

"Where's your partner? The big bald guy? Agent Wynand, right?”

“Agent Wynand, of course. Well…”

Sam started to stammer. “Sex rehab. Yea, you’ve heard of plushies, right?” I quipped slightly to help him out a little.

“This is our new partner” he said. “Hi, pleasure” she said and shook my hand.

“Yea…so, uh agents, we should, uh…” I used my head to gesture to the door. “Yea, yea of course” Sam said.

“Of course. Uh, nice chatting with you, Agent Roark…agent” she nodded at me. So, I nodded back at her and she just gave Brit a dirty look. “You too” Sam replied.

Then, she placed a hand on Sam’s shoulder and her and her husband walked away. I analyzed Sam as I saw it seemed like he was thinking about something. Then, I leaned forward to hiss at them.

“Dude…you guys totally had sex with them, didn’t you” I accused. “I think…maybe…?” Brit said and they were both looking back at the man and the woman.

Dean came back over to us. “I think Samuel, Brit and I have worked a case in this town” Sam told him. “You think?” he questioned and then showed us a picture of a guy wearing a pirate hate and people were cheering…but Sam, Brit and Samuel were in the background.

“Come on, lets get the hell out of here” I said and we all left.

We got to the abandoned house that was kind of in the middle of nowhere and we were staying at it for the moment and Dean and I were trying to get Sam and Brit to pack so we could leave but they wouldn’t. “Guys, we cant go” Brit said.

“Umm yea, we really can” I replied.

“No, listen. Five guys went missing a year ago. They never found the bodies. I mean, that's got to be the job me, Brit and Samuel worked, right?” Sam said.

“Great. What difference does it make?” Dean questioned.

“A year ago, five guys go missing, and…and now suddenly all these women go missing. Something's here. So either we just didn't stop it, or we only thought we did”

“Okay, but why the gender bend, huh? First it's dudes. Now it's chicks? That's a totally different M.O.”

“I don't know. Who knows? The point is, something's still here”

“Great. Well, call Bobby. He can deal with it”

“Why? We can deal with it” Brit said.

“Are you kidding? Sam, Brittney…there’s a reason why hunters don’t hit the same town over again. It’s because we have a habit of leaving messes behind” I stressed.

“Right. Agreed”

“One of dad's rules: you never use the same crapper twice” Dean addressed Sam.

“Everyone uses the same crapper twice”

“Not us”

“You know what I mean…look, this creature is still walking around 'cause of us, right? I mean, we let it go. Dad also said, ‘you finish what you start.’ Okay, we get it”

“Do you, really?” I asked. “Yea, you guys are afraid we’ll stroll down memory lane and we’ll kick this wall in our heads so hard, Hell comes flooding through” Brit said.

“And then all of a sudden, we’re drooling messes on the floor” Sam added. “It’s not a joke” Dean said. “And that was so not funny” I added as I crossed my arms.

“But, look, what’s happened right now…it’s because we messed up somehow in some big way. So every person who gets taken, every person who dies…that’s on us. We have to stop it and you both would do the same thing” Brit said.

I sighed and just stared at her. Damn her. “Alright. Mel and I will follow up with the brunettes. You and Brit see what you get from the cops” Dean said.

“Wouldn’t I be better if I went Sam or Brittney, so one of us can at least kep a eye on each of them in case they get into some kind of trouble? I’ll go with Sam and Brittney can go with you” I said and looked at Sam and Brit for approval and they both shrugged and nodded.

I looked back up at Dean and saw he tensed a little and his jaw clenched. “You fit the M.O., Mel…” he told me as if I didn’t already know that.

“Look, I’ll be on my toes. I wont get taken. I’ll be fine” I told him.

He was still hesitant as he just stared at me for a long moment. “Okay…yea…lets go” he said to Brit.

She jumped up and walked out the door. Dean threw up a finger at Sam. “Watch her” Sam just smiled and gave him a smug thumbs up. Dean’s eyes went from him, to me, back to him and then he walked out.

I just sighed and shook my head. I grabbed my keys out of my small jacket and looked at Sam who was still sitting down. “You…ready to go?” I asked.

“Yea…yea, lets go…”

“Hold on…what’s up?” I stopped him.

He stared at me for a moment. “Nothing…I’m remembering things…and…”

My eyebrows furrowed. “What kind of things?” I demanded. “I knew coming here and staying was a bad idea, you and Brit are so vulnerable right now…” I started to babble.

“Mel!” he grabbed onto my shoulders to shake me a little and I stopped. “I’m not remembering that stuff…but I’m remembering bits and pieces of when Samuel, Brit and I worked the case here…and then I’m also remembering the time when you and me…Dean was in Hell…” he said.

“Well, it’s hard to forget…” I remembered the memory as well…and I have to admit…it was not bad at all. “But, do you really think it means anything?” I laughed a little. “I mean…you’re with Brittney...I’m with Dean…”

“Oh god no, I don’t think it means anything like that…it’s just…me remembering it more and more might have something to do with the case we’re on right now…it’s just a gut feeling”

“Alright…” I nodded. “Hold onto that feeling…it’ll keep you aware for the case…but right now, we have some police work to take care of” He just nodded and we both walked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333